We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. We had a grand water view room very pleased with this room glad we payed the extra great view and a nice size. The guy who checked us in talked so quickly I had to keep asking him to repeat himself he was very uninterested in telling us where things where located in the hotel. So he didn't make us feel very welcome at all. The beach was very small looks a lot bigger on the photo swimming pool was cold. The guys in the restaurant who served breakfast where very pleasant.
Over all I wouldn't go back again a great shame. We stay a lot at the Hilton hotels and this was the first one I have anything bad to say.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club
- Key Largo Grande
- Key Largo Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Amex, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.