Stayed at this hotel in the middle of March it is a very quiet secluded place just off the road on the main highway down to Key West. IF YOU DONT HAVE A CAR THINK before going. The hotel was great, quiet and has its own beach one of the very few who have a beach. The sands are pure white and there is wave runners and para gliding. All very proffesionally run in an American way.
The first 2 floors are below the tree line and you are looking into a tropical forrest. The 3rd floor is above the tree line and the views are fantastic. The hotel is being refurbished at the end of the year. If you dont have a car you are going to be stuck. From the beach early in the morning the manatees are easy to see off the pontoons, walk to the end and sit down and be quiet. My wife and I went in spring brake and families from all over the US were there. The hotel is great the staff always do there best the hotel will be updated but it was great for us. Once up dated they will charge what they want because of the views. All the staff were the normal Hilton and cant do enough for you. I couldnt get my emails to work and they where so sorry I thought they would committ suicide and then I found it to be my fault. There is a bar on the beach food was great beer was good, people from New York to Texas. We went to eat at Mrs Macs it is living on old publicity but went to RIB DADDY'S if you want a steak or ribs this is the place to go. Louis form NY knows how to serve you. the food is FANTASTIC the ribs are the best. The kids if you have any can go on secure trails to find things. The breakfast are good with anything you want. This is a lovely little place where the staff work hard to make you love the place. It is a quiet place we really enjoyed it. Its a great old Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club