We made last minute reservations for motel room for the one night on way down to keys. and Milton(off. mgr.) was very kind and helpful with accommodations. We were skeptical from previous reviews but after arriving we were told there is new owners and Milton's excellent customer service skills proved us wrong. Milton let us park truck and boat trailer in a safe spot over night. He recommended a great local place for dinner and good place to snorkel by state park. The room was clean although bed was not the best quality, for the price the bed was worth the night stay and the kind people who work there, thank you Milton for all your help on our first trip to keys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is nothing more relaxing than sitting by the warm waters of Florida Bay and listening to the seagulls while the sun sets magnificently over the bay. We have 37 RV sites and 5 Motel rooms. All sites include water, sewer, electric, cable tv and free wi-fi. We have a beach, boat launch and pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Riptide RV Park & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riptide Rv Park Hotel Key Largo
- Riptide Rv Park And Motel