I was here in august while travelling along the keys.
It was a good place to spend one night.
The hotel is on the main road so it's very easy to be found.
There is a big parking to leave your car and at the reception there is a complementary breakfast.
In the rate I chose, however, we had the breakfast at the hotel cafè and it was good!
The room was quite big with one king size bed, a small corner with a small kitchen and a quite big and very clean bathroom.
We had also a relaxing area with a sofa and a small table.
There was a small balcony where you can put your swimsuite if you need to dry them.
I think it's a good calue for your money if you stay in Key Largo.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Key Largo Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Ramada Limited Key Largo
- Ramada Key Largo
- Key Largo Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All new Courtyard by Marriott Hotel. Experience this Key Largo hotel in the "Dive Capital of the World" featuring a marina, deep sea fishing charters, and dive tours. Only 55 minutes south of Miami, the Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo hotel is an ideal South Florida Destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.