Hi, Just stayed at this Motel in Key Largo last week. Its just what we needed to overnight but nothing else. The pool is about the size of a hot tub, there is no beach in the back of the hotel, just a pier with weeds and rocks. The room was decent and clean. The free''Breakfast'' that they offer is bagels in the toaster and cereal that's it.
Like I said its ok for overnight before you head to KeyWest that's it.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Inn Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Bayside Inn Key Largo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayside Inn Key largo is located on a beautiful stretch of the Florida Bay in the heart of Key Largo. We offer some of the Keys most stunning sunsets from our private beach overlooking the beautiful Florida Bay. Bayside Inn Key Largo Florida is near the dolphin swim, fishing charters, boating, kayaking and other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com and Fareportal so you can book your Bayside Inn Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.