We stayed for just one night on our way down to Key West.The outside area leading up to the rooms was a bit grubby but I think it was due to the position of the ice machine and ice being dropped on the steps and then people walking on it. However, once inside the room there was another impression altogether. The room was spotlessly clean and had all amenities. The lady in reception was a bit surly when we arrived but when we saw her the day after she was much friendlier. There are shops and restaurants in the area and near the water there is a cute bar called "Snooks" that had live reggae music when we were there. There is no beach as such, which was a bit disappointing, but there is a small swimming pool. Breakfast was more than adequate for us.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Inn Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Bayside Inn Key Largo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayside Inn Key largo is located on a beautiful stretch of the Florida Bay in the heart of Key Largo. We offer some of the Keys most stunning sunsets from our private beach overlooking the beautiful Florida Bay. Bayside Inn Key Largo Florida is near the dolphin swim, fishing charters, boating, kayaking and other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com and Fareportal so you can book your Bayside Inn Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.