“Swimming with the dolphins” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Nature/ Wildlife Areas, Aquariums
Activities: Swimming with dolphins
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Water program with dolphins and Sea Lions for children seven and older.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Swimming with the dolphins”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We loved it! The trainers were wonderful. It's expensive, but in my opinion it was worth it. My kids and I really enjoyed the experience. This was a bucket list activity that I can now check off my list.

Ramsgate, England, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Absolutely fantastic 4th time round”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I have just visited this attraction for the fourth time in 9 years with my teenage children. I can honestly say it is one of the best days of my life. The staff are helpful and make you feel so welcome. They are always giving full encouragement. And if the dolphins don't want to do a behaviour that's ok too. They do not perform for their dinner. I did the natural swim followed by the structured swim then my 2 swam with Wono the sealion. The whole experience was amazing. We're were then left to explore at our leisure and the dolphins still kept popping up to see us and interact with us. I was in my element totally. Thank you dolphins plus. See you in 2 years time.

Visited September 2012
Novazzano, Ticino, Switzerland
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Great experience! The staff is very competent and friendly. We strongly recommend The structured dolphin swim program.

Visited September 2012
Huddersfield
4 attraction reviews
“Well worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

ring before you go to find out tour times and if you want to interact with the dolphins then get yourself booked on a programme. Approx three programmes per day. if you missout then try the adjoining island dolphin centre, who will (for a donation) gladly show you around)

Frankfurt, Germany
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

We went to Dolphins Plus a few days ago and it was amazing.
At the beginning of the program they give you some general and interesting information about dolphins and after that they will assign one or two trainers and two or three dophins to every party. There are no more than two people per trainer in the water at the same time. (unless you request otherwise, e.g. with children). You will be as long in the water as it takes for you to experience all the behaviors of the dolphins, including "kisses" and being pulled or pushed through the pool by dolphins.

I know it's hard to tell whether animals are happy, but those dolphins were super excited to "play" with us when we came in and I think they had a lot of fun themselves.
Also I had the impression that the facility takes very good care of the dolphins and that the dolphins have a pretty good life there.

After your experience you can buy a DVD with a lot of photos of you during the program, taken by the staff.and I'd absolutely recommend to do so, as they are a great reminder and they really do amazing shots. You can have a look at the pictures before you buy them.