“Anti Aging Facial” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Activities: Dining, Golfing
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa and Salon at Amelia Island Plantation is dedicated to our guests and our environment. We are committed to "Clean and Green" organic and fair trade products. We work with local vendors whenever possible to protect the revenue for our community and region. Most of our products are from "family-owned" businesses who take pride in their formulas as well as their dedication to protecting the environment. In addition, we select our products carefully to ensure that each one is free from harmful chemicals, artificial ingredients and preservatives. Our spa is pleased to offer a relaxation area and garden, perfect for before and after your treatments. Enjoy our vast array of herbal teas and organic citrus water, then relax and revive with our men's and women's spa treatments, including couple massages, facials, steam showers, signature Seaside Sensory Journey and Plantation Blossom Rituals. Our full-service salon offers haircuts, hairstyling, makeup application, bridal party appointments, manicures, pedicures, and child and teen services. Yoga classes are available through our spa, hosted in the "spa tree house."
Temecula, California
“Anti Aging Facial”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

While I enjoyed the facial, the glow I was sporting was mostly due to over moisturizing. It felt a bit greasy.

Visited June 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Best massage ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

My husband has back issues and loves to get massages. He said the deep tissue sports massage was the best he had ever had. When he walked out of the spa he looked like he had been asleep for hours. When asjed he said he was just very relaxed.

Visited May 2013
Omni_Amelia_Island, Manager at Spa at Amelia Island Plantation, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
What a great compliment! I'm glad he enjoyed his massage and felt relaxed after his treatment. We hope you'll come back to see us!
Madison, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Just had to share my comments about Leah who was the technician who spoiled me with the best manicure and pedicure ever today. Of my many visits to spas and nail salons, it was wonderful finally finding a technician who knows what she is doing. What a professional she is with a darling personality. I would come back to Amelia Island Plantation just to have the nail treatment by Leah at the Spa.

Visit_OAIP, Manager at Spa at Amelia Island Plantation, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for your kind words! We are so pleased you enjoyed your time at The Spa and will share your feedback wtih Leah and the spa team! We hope you will come back to see us again in the future, I'm sure Leah will be delighted to pamper you again!
Florida
“Professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Amelia Island itself is incredible. Nice facilities. Many massages there - very professional and pleasant staff.

Worcester, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“The best of the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I got the royal treatment from the moment I walked in the door until I left. I had a facial, full body massage, manicure & pedicure, had my hair styled and make up done - it was the best spa day I've ever had, not just because it was relaxing and I was getting pampered, but because the people that worked there were friendly and the level of customer service they provided was amazing. I go to spas on a regular basis and I still haven't found one in Mass that comes close to the one on Amelia Island.

Visited July 2012
Visit_OAIP, Manager at Spa at Amelia Island Plantation, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for your amazing review of The Spa at Omni Amelia Island Plantation! We are so thrilled to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your visit, especially the customer service. Here at Omni, we pride ourselves on creating memorable experiences. Again, thank you for the wonderful rating. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your return.