My sister and I spent Labor Day weekend here. It's a lovely hotel with excellent service. We had a great time.
On a side note: it's a resort for families -- there were tons of children. The only night life was college kids playing pool. The main bar was dead before 11pm.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton - Amelia Island Hotel Amelia Island
- The Ritz-Carlton - Amelia Island Hotel
- Amelia Island Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Amelia Island
- Ritz Amelia Island
- Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island
- Amelia Island Ritz
- Amelia Island Ritz-Carlton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in southern charm at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island. With miles of pristine beaches to explore, you’ll find yourself basking in the glow of the sun as you swim, relax or walk along the sandy shore. As one of the most popular beach destinations on the East Coast, this luxury hotel in Florida provides a welcome barrier between you and the world beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton - Amelia Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.