I am very picky when it comes to choosing a place to stay. My brother-in-law chose this one?
I couldnt have been happier. We had a 2-bedroom condo at the Tennis Villas. It was HUGE!
Very clean and the furnishings were of the highest quality. I would stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Villas Of Amelia Island Plantation Hotel Amelia Island
- Villas Of Amelia Island Plantation Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas of Amelia Island Plantation sprawl across 1,350 beautiful and isolated acres, along Florida's north eastern coastline, just across the St. Marys River in Georgia and adjacent to the historic city of Fernandina. The Villas overlook the azure blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Intracoastal Waterway on the west. Though private, secluded and protected by a gated entry, the location is a convenient 45 minute drive away from downtown Jacksonville and 29 miles from Jacksonville International Airport. Private and corporate aircraft charters can fly directly to Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport, which is only four miles north of the plantation. Each villa is unique and different. Units come in varying sizes and locations, including ocean view, resort view and tennis view single guest rooms, as well as one, two and three bedroom units, ideal for larger parties, and feature fully equipped kitchens, dining areas, spacious living rooms, multiple baths and private bedrooms. Most complexes have at least one pool. Be sure to confirm the villa type, location and amenities available when booking. The villa accommodations are independently owned, but are located within proximity to the Omni Amelia Island Plantation resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Villas of Amelia Island Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.