We visited the Omni Amelia Island during 4th of July week for a family vacation. Overall, we had a great time. Liked the activities available for the holiday, and the fireworks were great and right onsite.
Nice beach and GREAT pools. My toddler especially enjoyed the fountain area and that she had so much room to walk around in the family pool.
Food - overall food was good, though we did have some issues with the 4th of July buffet. Items ran out, and the burgers were very undercooked. Loved the breakfast buffet, food by the pool, and Natural Slice. Just wish we had an opportunity to try more places.
Drinks - Everything was delicious. Being 7 months pregnant, I didn't get to try anything fun, but the rest of my family liked theirs. I thought the non alcoholic frozen drinks by the pool were outrageously priced, and I would have gotten a LOT more if they were like $2 less. The alcoholic drinks and especially the beer was extremely reasonable for a resort.
Service - There was a slight mix-up at check in, and one employee was particularly helpful when trying to sort out our room. She was even able to get my parents in the room next to us, which was great. Bartenders by pool were great. We did have to call 5 separate times to get a pack and play for my daughter, which was disappointing.
Overall - Beautiful property, and we are definitely thinking of coming back when our girls are a bit older!
- Also Known As:
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation Hotel
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation Hotel Amelia Island
- Hotel Amelia Island
- Resort Amelia Island
- Amelia Island Plantation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the tip of a barrier island just off the Northeast Florida coast, this AAA Four Diamond oceanfront resort features luxurious ocean view accommodations, family-friendly activities, grand on-site meeting spaces, and endless dining options. It's the perfect backdrop for your family vacation, romantic getaway, corporate event, or destination wedding. Whether you choose one of our deluxe oceanfront rooms, a contemporary premier guest room, or a completely indulgent luxury hotel suite, you will enjoy unparalleled ocean views and spacious accommodations. Relax on the largest multi-tiered pool deck in Northeast Florida, which features an adults-only infinity edge pool, a 10,000 square foot family-friendly Splash pool, a Splash Park water playground for the kids, two hot tubs, and oversized fire pits. Stroll down 3.5 miles of pristine beach or spend an afternoon kayaking and paddleboarding through Amelia Island's preserved marshlands, just a few of the many activities available during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Orbitz, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.