One bedroom very nice with plenty of space for a couple,ocean view terrific. Staff very pleasent. You know when it is not just "quite right”! Well it's not "quite right". Food is mediocre at best and twice the price at a good restaurant in the town of Fernandino. Breakfast buffet ok but food dried out. One of the times we got a dirty cup. Went there late one morning and early another, same problem both times(no excuse) . The bar: you can order tomato juice from room service but can't get it at the bar? Food and beverage department got a long way to go. Member of Omni program asked for 2pm check out (they are at 90%) they said it is not possible. Also program states water and amenities night of arrival: never happened. So they don't honor loyal members! No-one at the beach to take care of beach chairs/towels etcetera so if they are out they are out. Not possible to get beach service (drinks/food) . So the big question: Would we come back and stay here or recommend to friends? Big resounding NO!
PS. the place is difficult to get in and out of; signs are terrible (in case you have your own vehicle)
- Also Known As:
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation Hotel
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation Hotel Amelia Island
- Hotel Amelia Island
- Resort Amelia Island
- Amelia Island Plantation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the tip of a barrier island just off the Northeast Florida coast, this AAA Four Diamond oceanfront resort features luxurious ocean view accommodations, family-friendly activities, grand on-site meeting spaces, and endless dining options. It's the perfect backdrop for your family vacation, romantic getaway, corporate event, or destination wedding. Whether you choose one of our deluxe oceanfront rooms, a contemporary premier guest room, or a completely indulgent luxury hotel suite, you will enjoy unparalleled ocean views and spacious accommodations. Relax on the largest multi-tiered pool deck in Northeast Florida, which features an adults-only infinity edge pool, a 10,000 square foot family-friendly Splash pool, a Splash Park water playground for the kids, two hot tubs, and oversized fire pits. Stroll down 3.5 miles of pristine beach or spend an afternoon kayaking and paddleboarding through Amelia Island's preserved marshlands, just a few of the many activities available during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.