“Outstanding food, service and atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Salt The Grill at The Ritz-Carlton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 134 Restaurants in Amelia Island
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Join us for local and regional favorites served with gracious Southern hospitality. Attire is resort casual. Reservations recommended.
Florence, South Carolina
“Outstanding food, service and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

All aspects of our experience at Salt were outstanding.

Service: The wait staff were very conscientious. Our waiter recognized that the first bottle of wine that he brought had cork contamination and brought us another one. When I needed to find the restroom, one staff member escorted me, as I was in a foot/ankle cast. How nice!

Food: Most importantly, our food was memorable and extremely tasty. My husband had the surf & turf and was very impressed by both. I had scallops with ravioli and potato leek broth, and it was incredible. At the end, the waiter brought us some house made chocolate candy.

Atmosphere: Although it was dark, I imagine that the view would be fantastic during sunlight hours. The seating was smartly situated to take advantage of private nooks and window views. Overall, we found the restaurant to be very warm and welcoming.

We look forward to returning to Salt!

• Visited March 2013

“Fine dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

It was a great fine dining experience. The best restaurant in the island. Outstanding food and great service exceeded expectations.I strongly recommend to try chef's menu

Blythewood, SC
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We celebrated our 29th anniversary at Salt. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. This is a very nice place to spend a special occasion. The property is beautiful. The restaurant lives up to the Ritz-Carlton name.

Visited February 2013
Tampa, FL
“Amazing cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We opted for the chef's selection and it was fantastic, albeit pricey. The restaurant is truly elegant and the service impeccable. A real special occasion restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“Hands Down the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I've had a lot of food - at a LOT of places, this was the BEST. We did a blind adventure - chef's pick, four courses. The food, presentation, location, everything was perfect. They paired each course with a different wine, each better than the last. To this day they are my favorite vintages, they wrote them down for me and I still order them. Our table faced the water, very romantic. I can't wait to go back.

Visited July 2012