“Worked out for me” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall), FL

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall), FL to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall), FL
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Kendall
Miami, FL
“Worked out for me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2006

I stayed in this hotel and it was pleasant. Sorry the previous member had problems with the bathroom etc. but if you call the front desk and explain, I am sure they would have put you in another room. It is a good hotel for the price. In Miami the hotels are VERY EXPENSIVE and this one is pretty good.

• Stayed February 2006, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Salem
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2006

We only stayed one night and would not stay there again. We did not arrive until around 10:00 pm and found that the television did not work, but didn't report it because we were tired. The next morning, the toilet overflowed. When we tried calling the front desk, we realized that the room phone did not work. I used my cell phone to call the front desk to report the toilet overflowing, that the television did not work and that the room phone did not work. I asked them to call me back and give us a key to another room so that we could shower. A few minutes later the room phone rings but I could not answer it because, as I had just told them, it didn't work. Again I used my cell phone to call the front desk. After much agony, we were given a key to the room next to us to shower. That room had not been cleaned but the housekeeper did clean the bathroom so that we could shower and leave. I was given a room discount upon by checking out but I believe that this room should not have been made available at all.

• Stayed January 2006
Raleigh, nc
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2005

Not very nice, not very clean, overwhelming smell of disinfectant. Go to Hampton Inn Dadeland or the Marriott if you need to stay in Kendall.

Stayed May 2005
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2004

First I asked for a non smoking room. The entire floor smelled like an ashtray, not to mention my room. When I called the front desk, the clerk told me that since I booked trough Expedia I am not guaranteed what I asked for and there is nothing she could do. I even told her that she did not have to make me feel like booking through Expedia is a negative thing. She said they were sold out. In any event, there were three pillows for two of us all flat of course, but at least one of us had two pillows, the in room fridge made so much noise we had to unplug it. The ashtray still had ashes in it. The front desk clerk, did not confirm any details with me upon check in nor did she upon check out (I believe it was the same clerk), initially gave me the wrong key, did not give me any information on the property or surrounding areas and gave me attitude instead of trying to help me with my problem. I suggest Expedia not use this hotel as one of your products or at least train them to not make negative remarks about Expedia. I feel that if I would have booked directly through them and spent the extra $14 I would have been given the room I asked for and had a restful night's sleep.

• Stayed November 2004

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall), FL? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall), FL

Address: 11750 Mills Drive, Kendall, FL 33183
Location: United States > Florida > Kendall
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Kendall
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall), FL 2.5*
Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall), FL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
Country Inn Miami Kendall
Miami Country Inn

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall), FL, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.