“Clean and convenient” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall)

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall) to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11750 Mills Drive, Kendall, FL 33183   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Kendall
Woodbury, Minnesota
“Clean and convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The overall thing I liked most is that I was comfortable in the room and it was clean. The location of the hotel was good as it wasnt far to drive into Miami attractions and it was convenient to drive to the Keys. The breakfast was just ok. The staff was very helpful and friendly. There was a nice little pond behind the hotel that had a sidewalk that connected to restaurants and shopping which was nice.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I had won a free stay with them through an online promotion on Facebook. Unfortunately they didn't have any hotel destinations in places I like in Florida but since I am a Miami Native, I decided to have a staycation here. It was nice. The guest staff was very accommodating. It seems that the hotel is still under repair since in our room, half of the outlets were out and our alarm did not go off in the morning because it seems at some point the lights must have gone and came back because the alarm was flickering as if it wasn't set when we awoke. We missed the breakfast because of this. The king room was also a bit small for my taste. Either way we had a great time.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple
Kendall, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is not accommodating in Maki g reservation continually put on hold and routed to Nebraska this last time. It was another hotel and they attempted to make a country inn and suites. Bathrooms were dirty. I stay at Country Inn and suites a lot and this one is way off compared to one's in tampa orlando

• Stayed July 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Louis2011, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall), responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Naturally, we were disappointed to learn that you encountered issues during your stay. I sincerely apologize. Unfortunately, your experience was not the same as many of our other satisfied customer have received. We will share your comments with our team to improve our consistency in providing an excellent customer service to all guests. Thank you for your comments.
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can't comment on the facilities because I didn't stay there. I canceled my reservation two days in advance, well before the 4 pm penalty period but was charged for three nights nonetheless (not the one night no-show penalty listed on the confirmation as their policy). When the charge appeared on my credit card I phoned the Country Inn & Suites reservation number but they said I had to take it up with the local hotel because they manage reservations for multiple hotel chains. I called the hotel and left five or six messages but no one returned my call until I said I would take it up with corporate management. A manager then called and said he was very busy but would process the credit in a few days.

Two weeks later, no credit had appeared so I called and left another message with the hotel and then called my credit card company to contest the charge. The credit card customer service agent was able to get through to the manager, who said he would process the refund, but could only process one night credit each month. (Huh???).

At this point, supposedly a credit is being posted for one night of the three night charge. I have no faith that the other two night charges will be posted over the next two months, and don't understand what possible justification there can be for not refunding the whole charge at once. Terrible customer service.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments. I want you to know that your comments are taken seriously. We apologize for the inconvenience you had with your reservation, looks like it was never cancelled.
I am glad the problem was resolved.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kendall
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kendall Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall)? Share your experiences!