We unfortunately had to overnight at this hotel and we were very disappointed. It is old and tired. There seems to have been minimal at best attempts at upgrading but to no avail.
The couch was so stained and dirty we had a lay a towel over it just to sit down. In the living area the TV was so small it was very difficult to watch.
The breakfast was standard and the staff very nice.
When I read other reviews I wonder how low are the expectations of that patron that a comfortable bed and a clean room are a big deal. Isn't that what we are paying for.
Too many other places to stay in Miami, this place needs a major overhaul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
- Country Inn Miami Kendall
- Miami Country Inn