I used to live in the area and came for a visit. I chose this hotel mainly for the location, breakfast, free wifi and price compared to others in the Kendall area. I was also traveling with two kids. The hotel was clean, the breakfast was great with a variety of choices. The staff was friendly. We ha a room with two queen beds. I was not that spacious with the three of us but I can't complain. The microwave and refrigerator in the room was a plus. I must say the beds were very comfortable the lake view was nice as well. This hotel is near all major highways. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. There was an outdoor pool, a small exercise room, and a laundry room none of which I used. You can also get to beaches within a 30-45 min drive depending on traffic. Should I visit Kendall again I would choose this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
- Country Inn Miami Kendall
- Miami Country Inn