My family and I stayed at this hotel in early July. We booked this hotel online ahead of time, and so we expected a nice, clean hotel according to the pictures and reviews. When we arrived at the hotel, we were quite disappointed. The room was really small, along with the bathroom and closet. The decor was really outdated and the carpet was dirty. The breakfast was not very good; they had 2 hot items and some cereal. The location was the only positive to this hotel, along with the outdoor pool. Next time visiting the miami area, I would try a different hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
- Country Inn Miami Kendall
- Miami Country Inn