Enter the property between the MacDonalds and the Red Lobster. It's a good location; many restaurants are nearby. The room had a spacious and comfortable sitting area, but it was very poorly lit, making it difficult to read. The carpet was stained. We had a large mini-fridge (no freezer), a small microwave, and a TV that swiveled between the sitting area and the bed area. I noticed a constant whining sound during part of our stay, but I could not locate the source. Eventually it stopped. The air conditioner was effective but noisy and woke me up in the night. The toilet/shower room had a loud fan and a loud flush. The sink was outside the toilet/shower room, and it was also dimly lit, so I had to put on makeup by the window. The sink was sluggish. The bed was comfortable but sagged a bit. The showerhead was good, but the shower made puddles on the floor despite our best efforts. We used the guest laundry for $2 per wash or dry load. Breakfast was decent but not great: carb heavy, with processed hot items, hard-boiled eggs, yogurt, etc. It could benefit from some peanut butter and some hot oatmeal. James at the front desk was very helpful in locating a used bookstore for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kendall East Miami. The beautiful Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kendall East Miami is located in Kendall, FL and is an all-suite 100% non-smoking hotel, conveniently located one-quarter mile off the Florida Turnpike at Kendall Drive/SW 88th Street, 30 minutes from Miami International Airport (MIA) and three miles from the Kendall-Tamiami Airport. With the newly renovated Dadeland Mall just ten minutes to the east of our hotel and Kendall Town & Country Center just across the street, plus numerous restaurants within walking distance, our hotel provides the best value for your dollar. Families will love staying at our all-suite Miami-Kendall hotel. Our favorable location offers easy access to popular Miami attractions, including the Miami Metro Zoo, the Miami Seaquarium, Jungle Island, South Beach Art Deco District and Homestead Miami Speedway. Business travelers will find that our all-suite hotel, located in southwestern Miami, provides them with access to numerous companies, such as Federal Express, the University of Miami, Assurant Group, Baptist Health South Florida and Beckman Coulter, Inc.You will enjoy our Kendall hotel amenities, including free high-speed Internet access, an outdoor pool, a well-equipped fitness center and our free Express Start breakfast buffet. Stay Smart at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kendall East Miami. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall East Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Kendall East Miami
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall East Miami Hotel Miami
- Holiday Inn Express Miami
- Amerisuites Miami