This hotel is not in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Miami, but it's not far from it. The rooms are clean and very spacious. They have a wonderful gym with state of the art equipment. With a nice pool side patio which is the perfect spot to start the day with breakfast. It's about a 30 minute drive to the Keys and 45 minutes to downtown Miami, 30 minutes to the airport, with very easy access to the turnpike.
The staff could not have been more helpful,it's no wonder that are an award winning hotel! Fernando is quick to recommend a place to eat, Jonathan was bright and cheery in the morning and gives the best directions. Liz was extra helpful in securing my room an extra night when I couldn't get out of town because of the weather. Both Fernando and Jonathan always seemed happy to see me and greeted me with a smile and a hello no matter what time of day it was or how long they had been on duty. Even at 5:30am or at the end of a10 hour shift. You would have thought I was a regular, the way I was treated they made me feel right at home, and if I needed anything I could ask and not feel like I was being a bother. Even the chief engineer was helpful and friendly.
Hats off to Ken Oliveria for hiring and staffing his hotel with exceptional people. I was here because of a family emergency and needed a place close by, my family lived in the Redlands Agricultural Area and there are not many hotels in that area. I was so glad I found this one, they made an unpleasant trip pleasurable. Given the opportunity I will be definitely return and will recommend the hotel to everyone
There are plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby, gas station is right next door. The worst thing about the location is getting across the street in the morning. Take my advice and turn right at the stop sign and pass through the gas station to get to the light.
There is a small restaurant called The Keg South right behind the gas station, stop in and enjoy the Grouper sandwich!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Beautiful Hotel in Miami's Kendall Neighborhood You will love the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall- one of the newest hotels in the southwest Miami area. This stylish hotel is located halfway between Homestead and downtown Miami with easy access via FL's Turnpike & 874/821. Our hotel is conveniently located across from Kendall Tamiami Airport (TMB)- exclusive homebase of Falcon Trust Air- Reliance & Dean Int'l. Easily accessible to major corporations such as Beckman Coulter- Noven Pharmaceuticals and Assurant Group- we are also within minutes of Baptist & Kendall Regional Hospitals- Ministerio El Rey Jesus and Alper JCC. Miami International Airport (MIA) is only 24 miles away. Leisure travelers seeking the sunny fun of Miami will enjoy this Kendall hotel near the Metro Zoo- Gold Coast Railroad Museum- Kendall Ice Arena- Homestead Miami Speedway & Monkey Jungle. London Square- Dadeland Mall and The Falls are within minutes of our Miami-Kendall hotel. Our well-designed Kendall hotel features choice amenities to entice a SMART traveler. We offer an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub area surrounded by fabulous palm trees emitting a tropical ambiance. We also have a Business Center and Fitness Center- as well as high-speed Internet access. Our professionally designed putting green and our modern non-smoking hotel provides you with the best Miami has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Miami-Kendall
- Holiday Inn Kendall
- Holiday Inn Express Kendall
- Kendall Holiday Inn