“not to good” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Miami, Florida
“not to good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

been some time went to the place and did with my son's. For my two son's to say the place S*ck that is a surprise. The food was not great, service was very poor and did not have crayon's for my son to color.

Visited May 2014

“Management needs to hire waiters for weeknights”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We came for happy hour which is from 9 - 11pm for some drinks. The place was not as busy but did have customers both outside and inside. We were waited by the bar server as we decided to sit at the bar. However, during our time here, I noticed that the bar server was nit only ckeaning up the tables, but was also serving other customers that were sitting on regular booths and tables. There was no other waiters helping him out and felt bad for the amount of responsibility he had. I honestly feel management is to blame as I did not even notice a host in the front to greet the clientele and sit them. I hope that they read this and improve customer service. The rest of the employees need to help out as well. For those looking for service as well as a happy hour or an area to eat, at this moment I feel as though I would not recommend it to anyone as you will leave upset and disappointed. I how this helps anyone looking for a place to done in. The only reason I gave it 2 stars was for the bartender who was able to provide us the service.

London, United Kingdom
“Mexican treasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten twice in this restaurant over the last three nights. On choosing what to eat I told our waitress, Jamie, that I was a non meat eater and she was able to help me make the right choices and showed that the restaurant had great flexibility in mixing and matching dishes and she steered me clear of any dish using meat products and stocks. The food was excellent with clean distinctive tastes and flavours and was very good value for money.

Visited April 2014
Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A complete waste of time and money, I'd rather eat Taco Bell.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

The chips were made with old oil..the plates are incredibly small for what your paying. I ordered two orders of their chicken fajita tacos. The tortillas were stail and worst of all there was almost no chicken or even veggies in the tacos. The slab of white dry rice that they slabed on was terrible..I felt disrespected.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
1 Thank axistorr1992
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

2 words>>>>>>STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!.....our meal was so bad that we told the server to tell the manager that we refused to pay....he said ok and we left...