“Can't go wrong here” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Latin
Cazu247@Hotmail.com
“Can't go wrong here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Stopped and picked up some food for the family since I didnot want to cook. The variety of food was great. This is not a gourmet place to enjoy a fancy dinner. It is a place of value with good food big variety of it without it breaking your wallet

• Visited June 2014

Garden City
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

After reading reviews, I was excited to try this place. Me no hablo espanol, so I got my translator app and tried to learn enough Spanish (ahead of our travel) to order while avoiding cheese since I have a dairy allergy. When we got there, it was intimidating and we decided on just getting Cuban sandwiches with mine "sin queso." I really wasn't sure how or where to order the fresh juice, so I just found a pineapple soda in the cooler to try. The sandwiches were very bland, boring. We had had Cuban sandwiches in Key West and loved them. The fruit cup was good. I understand that almost everyone in Miami speaks Spanish, but a little signage in English would have helped tremendously. I really felt unwelcome. I wouldn't recommend this unless you speak Spanish well.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Great food at a great value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We've been there a few times. Everything is pretty good. Our favorite is the moros with yuca and fried pork chunks. Can't go wrong with that! The juices are the bomb!

By the way, 2 people can easily eat from one portion as they are Huge!

Caracas, Venezuela
“Juices,Cuban food galore!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

If you are going west on 41 to Naples and up please stop at this very typical Cuban spot. The sandwiche Cubano great and fresh juices in many flavors you wont find in other place. Rices,pork,plantains,tocinillo del cielo all very well prepared.

Una joya!

• Visited June 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Great, cheap Cuban cuisine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

This place has table seating on a patio and you can get your food to go or to eat there - you order at the counter and there is a huge buffet of prepared dishes to choose from. The portions are enormous, the selection is huge, and the food is fantastic! Also, the prices are very low. My husband and I shared a combo meal - there was more food in it than both of us could eat - at least a pound of rice, potatoes and meat, and it was $10. We were visiting or we would not hesitate to go back! Excellent Cuban cuisine and so much selection that there are many, many things we'd like to have tried if we could!

• Visited April 2013