“Great Coffee House” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cafe
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Great Coffee House”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This is a great little neighborhood gem of a coffee house. They provide a choice of coffee bean origin and then grind the beans to order for your drink. The staff are always friendly and have a smile for the customers. I would always get a coffee after having dinner nearly and then sit outside and enjoy the Miami evening breezes while people watching. They offer free WiFi, so I would also catch up on my email and the news on my iPad. This is a great place and as I'm no longer on assignment in Miami I miss being able to sit outside and enjoy my Blue Mountain Cappuccino as the as the sun set.

Visited June 2014

Miami, Florida
“cool place to hang and have coffee”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place is more relaxed and less crowded than Starbucks. decent coffee. free wireless access, and a variety of coffee from various countries.

Visited February 2014
Bogota, Colombia
“10 times better than Starbucks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had a great time in this place. The shop is beautifully decorated with coffee grains and sacks, you can get coffee from many countries including Peru, Costa Rica, Brazil, Jamaica and of course Colombia.

The staff is very friendly and every product we tried was delicious. I will be coming back as often as possible.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Too much work for a cup of coffee.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere, free WiFi. Choose the country of your selected coffee bean. Columbia, Mexico, Peru. I had to send back my Cafe Laite because it was cold. Large selection of pastries and sandwiches. I'll be back.

Visited October 2013
Valencia, Venezuela
“I will go every time I am in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Very nice place and the best coffee around! Affordable. Nice place to read, talk, just "be"
Very clean. Love to learn about other flavors besides colombian,
very cool palce!