Not sure this Courtyard is really part of the Marriott family. There are so many things that I, as a platinum elite rewards member, have come to expect from Marriott that were lacking at this hotel I question the hotel's affiliation with Marriott. Here are some of things I experienced:
1. There is no complimentary coffee in the lobby. You have to shell out $4,00 for the swill from Starbucks.
2. When I went down for breakfast on Monday morning there was no food or coffee to be had. No staff.
3. I was not offered a choice of points or a market item on check in. Market item or swill from Starbucks.
4. The CBS station was blocked on my TV in my room.
5. I asked housekeeping for extra coffee packs for my room only to be told that was not possible. The hotel policy was one coffee pack per room per day.
6. This is the first Courtyard that I was not given a free or discounted breakfast.
I think you get the picture. This Courtyard could not care less about your Marriott Rewards status or, for that matter, anything except their tireless efforts to force people to Starbucks and the hotels new "bistro" with inexperienced staff and over-priced, bland food.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Courtyard Miami Dadeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Miami Dadeland Hotel Miami
- Miami Courtyard
- Miami Marriott