“Delicious food, great atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Miami, Florida
“Delicious food, great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Went there on a Friday night with my husband and two teenage boys. We arrived between 6:30pm and 7:00 and were seated at a booth almost immediately. Our server Brian was simply a joy (feel the need to mention cause his efficiency was quite rare, especially in Miami). He took our order drink right away and came back to take our order about 7 minutes later. My husband and younger son ordered the Cadillac Burger, and they both said it was great (they cleaned their plates too), and my older son and I had the Pasta Carbonara. This was Brian, the server's recommendation, and I will add that it was absolutely de-lish! I was originally going to go for their fish tacos as I hear that's a Cadillac favorite, but Brian quickly advised me that these are a bit spicy (which I really couldn't have). Point being, the served was even on top of this detail even without me asking. After we were served our meals, Brian passed by a couple more times to check on us and refill our sodas and water (another plus on our end). He recommended the dessert trio which was also delicious. Overall an excellent dining experience on a busy Friday night. We were quite impressed. Keep up the good work Cadillac Ranch!

Miami, Florida
“Very nice sports bar in Kendall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I went to Cadillac Ranch for the first time on a Friday evening with my girl friends. The restaurant is large and suitable for individuals who are gathering to watch the game or special occasion (sports bar feel).

We ordered very tasty appetizers and the cocktails were great. The pricing is reasonable for the many items we ordered. I would recommend Cadillac Ranch and of course venue there again.

Visited December 2013
Miami
“Best Happy Hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Good prices, great appetizers, best flatbreads in miami for $5.50 can't be beat. Love Lauren, my favorite waitress. I can have 3 drinks and 3 delicious appetizers for $25 bucks.

Visited August 2013
Miami
“Slow service, mediocre food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

There were few customers, but the service was slow. The food was mediocre at best, and the prices were not cheap.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Fl.
“Just okay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have been to Cadillac Ranch three times and each time the service has been so slow and inattentive. The food is hit or miss. The meat, cheese flatbread and chili nachos were very uneventful, the kettle chips were interesting. Probably would not go back.

• Visited July 2013