“Hot Girls on Mechanical Bulls” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Kendall, Florida
“Hot Girls on Mechanical Bulls”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

yes, its THAT kind of place.. yawn.. i didnt try the food when i went for a co-workers farewell party, so i can t comment on that.. but the drinks were good

Visited February 2012

52% Recommend
Eastham, Massachusetts
“Picked the wrong night.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Noisy because the Miami Heat game was being televised on the BIG screen. We sat outdoors to escape.

Visited April 2012
Miami, Florida
“Worst Service-Forced 18% Tip”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012 via mobile

I brought potential friends here trying to show them a good time and the service ruined the whole experience for us. After bringing us drinks, he didn't take our order for 35 minutes. Then, he brought out a burnt cheeseburger and when asked to replace it, didn't come back in the room for another 40 minutes. We were so busy entertaining that I didn't get up and choke somebody, otherwise we would've just walked out. The waiter made no apologies/excuses and then proceeded to contest the bill with my guest over the cheese fries she originally ordered and then sent back. At the very least, he shouldve been embarrassed enough to comp her the fries after being audacious enough to slap us with a mandatory 18% tip. My husband didn't want to be embarrassed, but had I got my way, I would've let them know how I felt then. We'll never be back because of one lousy employee.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York State
“If you are over twenty don't bother with this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

My wife and I were staying in a hotel close by so we decided to stop in to check the place out and have a drink. This place seems to be more interested in catering to the local teen crowd rather than being a real restaurant. The bar was full, I asked the bartender if we could sit at one of the tables on the fringe of the bar area and was told yes. Moments later someone cam by and said if we weren't eating we couldn't sit at the table, so we ended up just standing up over to the side finishing our drinks. It may be good if you are looking for a loud young crowd, but for anything else I wouldn't waste my time, go to the Outback on the other side of the parking lot.

• Visited November 2011