“Immediate check in” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Fort Worth, Texas
“Immediate check in”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I just got in on a heavily traveled weekend. I tried to stay on several hotels in Miami. And when I called and told them that I was coming in, they say no problem. Several people in the staff is bi-lingual and are very well trained. The people at the front desk were very courteous and helpful. They pointed out the places near by to go eat, shopping, and go for entertainment. -- I travel extensively and usually stay in the Hampton Inns Hotels around the country. This time, I decided to stay because I have friends that stay in the area. and after I checked out, I knew I did not make a mistake.

Room Tip: you may want to stay on the top floor away from the elevator
Green Features: I liked the towel re use program because since I stayed out late, I did not have to wake up before noon to have the staff come into the room to change the towels and make the bed.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Thank you!!!

We are so happy to read your comments! Thank you!

You did not make a mistake! Your friends of Hampton Inn MIami Dadeland always cherish our fantastic relationship!
I will share your comments with the team at the desk! I am glad they were helpful in recommending the many exciting places to eat and for shipping in the area! This is great!
We look forward to having you here again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Beverly Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Great hotel, friendly staff, located in an excellent place for shopping right by the Dadeland mall, Best Buy, Target, Bed-bath and Beyond and a slew of other shopping chains also great restaurants in the area. Hotel exercise room needs more cardio equipment.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you!!

you are right!!!

we are in the middle of the shopping mecca of Miami! we are located in the shopping district of miami!
we are very happy that you were very satisfied with our service!
we want to host your next shopping visit to Miami-Dadeland!
we look forward to your return!
Florida City, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

After check-in I called the front desk because there was no fridge in the room and we needed to cool down our water and Gatorade for the next day's tennis tournament. When I asked if we could switch rooms because we would really need fridge the lady clerk assured me that she had no availability to accommodate our wish. She said also that they would try to rectify the situation next day, move us to a room with fridge or they would bring a fridge to us. Unfortunately nothing was done next day. I called next morning and the clerk said that he did not know anything about our fridge situation. He said that they would try to take care of us. Again nothing was done and the front desk never called and never apologized for not calling us and updating us about the fridge. Finally, we checked out and we will not come back to this hotel. Now I understand that not all rooms have fridges and I should have asked when I booked it. The fact is that I did not asked because I believed that Hampton Inn is a top shelf hotel that has fridge in every room. I guess I was wrong. What a disappointment! Hospitality Industry is all about customer service and the front desk did not delivered it.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We continuously strive to improve upon our service levels and exceed your expectations!

Our most valuable tool in this effort is feedback.

I will share your comments with the staff with my team in this week's manager's huddle!

I hope that you can give us another opportunity to serve you in the future! we'll make it right!

next time you come to visit us, we will make sure to furnish your room with a fridge and microwave!
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Had a great stay here at the Hampton Miami Dadeland the staff was very helpful especially Christian, He went above and beyond to make my stay excellent I would definitely recommend this property especially if you want to be close to dadeland mall , if not it s close enough to the metro rail where its just a train trip downtown

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you!

it is great to hear that Christian went above and beyond for you on your recent stay with us!
this is great!
you are right! we are very close to the metro rail, easy access to downtown and the beach!
thank you and we hope to see you soon!
I will share your note with the team !
Miami
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

The good: nice furnishings, clean room, friendly staff (especially Pedro at the front desk), shuttle service was generally available but keeps very busy, excellent breakfast service, nice pool and hot tub. Very close to shopping (Dadeland Mall...Macy's, JCPenney, etc., Target, Best Buy, Michaels, Bed Bath & Beyond) and Metro Rail and bus service.

The bad: Internet service is terrible...requires daily login procedure, very slow (less than 1Mbps), frustrating to say the least. It seems from the login screen that a higher speed may be available for a premium, but I'm not sure of the cost or speed. No in-house/paid laundry for guests. Pillows much too soft for my liking, but some may like that.

Overall a nice hotel to stay at if free high-speed Internet access is not required.

Room Tip: Rooms on the same side as the front desk are noisier as the car park is on that side.
Green Features: GreenLeaders Bronze level. They use CFL light bulbs in the room lighting and have lots of plants in the landscaping.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you !

we love your review!
thank you for your recognition of our clean rooms ! and friendly staff!
i am equally concerned for the lack of internet speed ? ! ?
we have upgraded our system to 20 Megs ! our internet should be lighting fast!
we thank you for your comments and we want to invite you back to our hotel!
i will share your comments with the team!
MIAMI, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Excellent customer service in lobby . props to front desk employees hotel shuttles near by was excellent service and hotel close to malls and food and airport.my experience was excellent and i would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting miami area

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you!!!

I love your review! it is very gratifying to hear our best guests speak so highly of our staff! This is great! It is the reason why we do what we do day in and day out - Your feedback is the one tool that we have to correct and enhance our services!
We thank you for your recent visit and we are hoping to see you again soon!
i will share your feedback with the staff in this week's manager's meeting!
RIO, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Very comfortable and quiet room in a predictable chain hotel decor. Internet worked great. Hotel near shopping and restaurants. Wonderful staff! they were very helpful and polite. Breakfast was very good, with several options (yogurt, cereal, waffle, muffins, bagels, omelet, etc). Free parking and a van service that we didn't use, but I think that takes guests to surrounding area and also to the airport

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, August 5, 2014

We love your review!
Thank you for pointing out our staff's wonderful service and the cleanliness of your room!
Our staff works hard every day for your loyalty!
We are very thankful that you gave us an opportunity to host your visit in the Miami area
I hope that we can see you here soon!
Safe Travels!

Been to Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!