“Good ribs to eat” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Description: Zip 33186
“Good ribs to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I always ate at Flanigan's for their delicious ribs. Their ribs are the best because it's soft and succulent with the BBQ sauce. I prefer their ribs than any other that I've tried before. They do have the Joe Meal Deal which is not a bad deal for the price.

However, the last time I went my ribs tasted somewhat dry and I don't like dry meat. I always prefer it to taste soft and moist. My ribs didn't and I couldn't enjoy it but I know that this doesn't happen to me all the time. The many times I go to Flanigan's my ribs always came out soft and moist.

Will I come back? Of course.

Visited February 2014

“Always good place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

went for a quick meal after a movie. Like always had Joe's meal deal with the ribs. The rest of the group had pasta. Love this place

Visited January 2014
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great place for games and the best happy hour prices you can find. The atmosphere is fun and the food is always fresh.

Visited December 2013
“Our Server Lela made experience above any before.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

My wife and I frequent this location often. Tonight, Lela, our server was spot on. She made great recommendations. As usual I will definitely return to this location and look forward to being taken care of by Lela again.

Thanks for everything. The food was great. My wife had the Shrimp Pesto and I the Chicken Stringers tossed in their BBQ sauce.

Miami, Florida, USA
“Great ribs.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Had ribs for lunch with my wife. As usual they were very good. Their service was very good. Their ribs are good and the meat falls off the bone.

Visited November 2013