“Perfect Place in Miami for Shopping” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Kendall
Vila Velha, ES
“Perfect Place in Miami for Shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2010

This hotel is our favourite in Miami when we want to shop. Dadeland Mall is in walking distance and the hotel has a shuttle anyway. Rooms are quite big and the staff is extremely helpful. Access to the highway is a half a block away. We loved it!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Hotel_Indigo_GM, Rick McKeown, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, April 4, 2010
Dear Doffa,
Thank you for posting your review of the Hotel Indigo on Tripadvisor.com. I have forwarded your kind comments on to the staff. We are glad that the convenience of our location and complimentary shuttle was able to enhance your Miami shopping experience. We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back ding your next visit to Miami.
Rick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2010

We recently returned from a stay at the Hotel Indigo. The rooms were spacious, clean and quiet. Comfortable beds. The hotel is very easy to find... right off of US1 and several other main roads. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Should you need to use the computers in the business center, just know that the internet connection is VERY slow!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear luv2travel038,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Hotel Indigo on Tripadvisor.com.
I am pleased to learn that you have found comfort and convenience during your stay. We would be delighted to host you on your next visit to Miami.
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2010

Stayed here while moving into a condo nearby. The colors and atmosphere were very modern and comfy. The bed was amazing (I wanted to buy the mattress) and I loved the duvet and fluffy pillows. The lobby pumps out a sweet smelling fragrance, and the cool blues and lime hues were very relaxing. The bathroom is set up like a spa with a bench in the stone tiled shower, clear glass shower door, and great hair/body products (all organic of course). Did not offer free breakfast, which was disappointing. Did allow pets and with the wooden floors it felt very clean in the rooms. Not recommended if you want anything near the beach, but a great alternative to more mainstream Marriott and Hampton Inn options

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Dear ErinBearin,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Tripadvisor.com. Your feedback is much appreciated. I would like to thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo during you move. I am glad that you enjoyed your room and the atmosphere that Hotel Indigo brand has to offer. We are looking forward to hosting you again.
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2010

I stayed at the Hotel Indigo for two nights in the month of March and what a wonderful stay that was! First the buliding looks like it use to be like a Holiday Inn Express so your thoughts coming to the bldg may not be postive but dont be fooled. The decor in the lobby is up to date and the cafe is a nice place for a snack. (Just an fyi the cafe doubles as the restaurant). My room was a handicapped room but was very spacious. I was disappointed about the smell in the bathroom.. It did have a slight smell but i didnt complain because it was a handicapped room. The pictures online are exactly what the room looks like but with more space! The bed was sooooo comfy, I actually thinking about purchasing a bed just like it. I didnt hear any neighbors during my stay there. Now if your planning on being in South Beach a lot, just note the hotel is about a 25 min drive away from Miami Beach. When traveling to the hotel note to take 836 (dolphin hwy) South to get the hotel and take the 88th street exit. And you will be right next to the hotel. The area was great too! There was a wonderful mall down the street from the hotel. They have a Macys and Saks Fifth Ave. with other luxury stores inside.. The stay was wonderful and I will def be back!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
Dear wcasey10,
Thank you for posting your review of the Hotel Indigo on Tripadvisor.com. Please accept my sincere apology for the slight smell in the bathroom. I have brought your comments to the attention of the housekeeping team. We are glad that you enjoyed the décor of the property, comfortable bedding and Phi Bar and Restaurant. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Miami.
Thanks again,
prince edward island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2010

Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Hotel very clean as is the rooms which come with big comfy beds. The pool / pool area lovely and again very clean. We were not familiar with the area (this hotel is very easy to find ) but were happy to see that we were close to the Port of Miami, the Miami airport, and within walking distance to the Dadeland Mall which has absolutely every shop you could want to shop in. We felt this hotel truly cared that we had a great stay. We will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear nclpei,
Thank you for taking your time to post the comment on Tripadvisor.com. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. The staff was pleased to learned of you positive experience during your February stay with us. We are looking forward to exceeding your expectations once again in the future.
Chattanooga TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2010

I had to be in Miami on personal business for 12 days - a long time to stay in a hotel. I chose Hotel Indigo for its location and reasonable rates (I booked flight and hotel combo thru Travelocity). I have many kudos for this hotel. First off, the staff from the front desk to the restaurant to housekeeping to maintenance/shuttle drivers were friendly and eager to help me - at all times. I used the hotel's shuttle quite a bit as I needed on almost a daily basis to go to an address 2 1/2 miles away, and the hotel offers free shuttle service to a maximum distance of 3 miles. One time the hotel's phone system was down, and I had the manager's, Rick, card with his cell phone number on it so I called him to tell him I needed the shuttle to pick me up. I was apologetic that I intruded that way but Rick was very, very pleasant, told me he would have the shuttle come get me right away and even called me when the shuttle was on its way. Which is another reason I liked Hotel Indigo. It is a manageable size so you get personal service and attention to detail. It truly was like a home away from home during my stay. The rooms are clean enough with comfy beds, the breakfasts were tasty, the exercise room is adequate. The hotel is also close to plenty of good restaurants. Although my first impressions of the hotel were more along the lines of this hotel will be adequate, I grew to love this place. I will definitely stay here again when I need to spend time in that area again!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Dear susub,
Thank you for taking your time to post your comment on Tripadvisor.com. I am delighted that you were able to enjoy many amenities that Hotel Indigo has to offer. Your warm comments have been shared with the staff and we are looking forward to hosting you on your next trip to Miami.
Marathon, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2010

I've just stayed two nights at the Sarasota Hotel Indigo. Absolutely Fabulous. Miami-Dade. Not so much. Dear Manager Rick. You need to inspect the rooms yourself and speak to housekeeping again. I've changed rooms only to find both showers are dirty. Floors in the lobby and elevator are dirty. I seek out these hotels and this one was a disappointment. The exception to this stay was the efficiency of the lone desk clerk. She multi-tasked a lobby full of late check ins with grace. Pretty impressive!

• Stayed February 2010
Hotel_Indigo_GM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, February 14, 2010
Dear Weezy341,
Thank you for posting your comments on Tripadvisor.com. Please accept my sincere apology for the condition of the room(s) you experienced during your visit. I have brought your comments to the attention of the housekeeping team, we appreciate your feedback.
We understand that the condition of the tiles in shower leaves a negative impression. We will be replacing the tiles in all showers in the coming weeks.
Thank you again for taking the time to post your comments. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Miami.
Rick

Been to Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!