“Nice Resort in Jupiter Beach, FL” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jupiter Beach Resort

You added Jupiter Beach Resort to your Saves list
Jupiter Beach Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   5 North Atlantic Boulevard, Route A1A, Jupiter, FL 33477-5190   |
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Jupiter
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
“Nice Resort in Jupiter Beach, FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We really enjoyed our long weekend at the Jupiter Beach Resort. The large pool was good for doing laps or just soaking up the sun. Also the resort is right on the ocean, so it is very convenient for a long walk or jog on the beach.
Our room had a small balcony with a good view of the ocean.
The breakfasts which were included in the price of the room were excellent.

Room Tip: The room with 2 queen beds was a little crowded. The King room costs more, but leaves more room for...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
Topeka, KS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

We came to this venue for a conference of 100 or so attendees. We had a fantastic experience. The staff here... everyone from valets to front desk to catering staff... were outstanding. They were personable, knowledgable and friendly. The meeting facilities were great and very flexible for our meeting needs. The only hiccup we had with our meeting was a sound issue (scratchy lavalieres) for one of our panel discussions. The best part of the meeting was the amazing food selections... healthy, fresh and plentiful options. Presentation was fantastic. Staff was attentive and removed our plates moments after we finished. It was lovely.

As far as the sleeping room, I was in room 303... it was a corner room with a great layout. There was an entry room with a love seat and a tiny balcony, that led to a hallway with a tiny kitchenette and a nice-sized bathroom, which then led to a ver spacious bedroom. There were large windows on two walls... I had a view of the ocean, as well as the parking lot. Ha. The only problem was when I arrived, it was dark outside and I really had to fumble around in the dark with my suitcases to try to find a light switch (the lamp in the entry room did not work). But once I figured it out, the room was great. The hotel keeps the rooms very cool... and that was perfect to snuggle under the thick down duvet. I slept better here than in any other hotel. It was fabulous.

When not in the room or in my meetings, I did take time to explore the property. The footprint of the property is relatively small, so everything is close by. However, if you wanted to leave to go to other restaurants, etc., the closest business is about a mile walk. I had not rented a vehicle, so I just stayed on site. But the food was great and there was enough to keep me busy for my three-day stay. There were reports of sharks in the water, so most of the guests swam at the pool. It was not a huge pool, but - like the rest of the hotel - was very clean and well-maintained. There is an upper level at the pool deck with a hot tub, hammocks, and a bar with very friendly staff.

I had read in other reviews before I arrived at this venue that there was no beach access. They DO have beach access... there is a a new, wooden path with a staircase down to the beach. There is a shower / foot wash on the steps so you can wash the sand off of you on your way from the beach back up to the hotel. Under the stairs, hotel staff have beach chairs and loungers that you can use. I enjoyed walking along the beach... soft sand, lots and lots of small sea shells, beautiful waters. There were kite flyers, motorized parachute things, and boats. While walking the beach, I saw tiny little creatures, washed-up blue jelly fish, and an assortment of birds. It was lovely and it was a good workout to walk in the sand.

Again, this was a great experience and I would return here if given the opportunity.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Walton Hills, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I was part of a large group attending the Jupiter Beach Resort this past week. My experience exceeded expectations at every turn. The valets were friendly and ready to welcome us to the property. The facility was very clean and uncluttered. The location was ideal, being close to restaurants, etc. ... certainly being right on the ocean doesn't hurt! The spa was on the small side, but very clean with helpful, professional, courteous staff.

Alas, my room faced the parking lot, but was well-appointed, meticulously cleaned, and the work surface/desk had ample room with a supportive chair and proper electrical outlets for all my stuff. The hand-massage-in-a-packet was a nice touch.

The best part was the banquet/food/lounge staff. They were top-notch and rival any premiere property I'v ever stayed. The food each day (feeding 40+ people at one time is not easy) was regionally appropriate, healthy and delicious. There were food choices for everyone.

Bottom line: you will not be disappointed conducting your sales conference here or planning your family getaway.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thornton, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

As far as beach hotels go this is a VERY GOOD one. The service is OUTSTANDING, the food is good and the rooms are well maintained. You pay a little more but it is worth it. The hotel charges an additional $25 per day for the resort amenities included. These include free wifi, free bike rentals, free beach lounge chairs, free afternoon cookies and free morning coffee in the lobby, free business center usage etc. for your resort fee. One thing I did NOT like was the automatic gratuity included for any service. This is a typical european business policy, since european don't tip on their own. That said, we are in the USA and most hotel restaurants and bars do not tack on the tip so we are conditioned to add it in. Since I was not aware the hotel restaurants policy I unknowingly tipped staff 36% instead of 18%-20%. The hotel should make you aware of this policy when you check in! Other than this issue, we were very happy with our stay and we will come back!

• Stayed January 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We live locally and visit this hotel as a nice place to relax, have a drink, view the lovely beach and enjoy the BREAKERS or RITZ experiece without traveling all the way to Palm Beach, 35 minutes south. Jupiter /Tequesta is a hard town to describe to visitors as it has no honky tonky beach sections; just example after example of lovely communities with the best of all worlds in sports, beach scene, and amenities. It's a residential place that still welcomes visitors and makes them feel special and the Jupiter Beach Resort is our best example of that. A bit pricey, but well worth it especially the first time you visit and need the once over lightly about this wonderful town. Concierge service is excellent without being snooty or "standoffish." Close to Jupiter Island which is worth the visit anyday. If Jupiter has a tourist heart, this one is beating , alive, and well. Do not hesitate to stay here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Jericho, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

The perfect place for a relaxing Florida getaway, located right on the ocean.. The rooms are beautifully updated with a flat screen tv, wifi, keurig coffee machine and all of the amenities you expect from a luxury resort. They have a pool table and big screen tv, set-up family style, free bicycle rentals and even free parking. The rooms are immaculate, quiet and have the most comfortable mattress and bedding. Sinclair's offers excellent choices for breakfast and dinner, while the poolside bar offers everything for a delicious lunch. The pool area makes you feel like you are on a tropical island with hammocks, comfortable lounges, a hot tub and a great bar with live music. The concierge, front desk personnel and housekeeping staff are all very friendly and helpful. The service is 5 stars and everyone goes the extra mile to make sure your vacation is special.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
West Palm Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Three friends and I went to the Jupiter Beach Resort for Christmas dinner today. The cost per person was $42.50 each, with tax and 18% gratuity added prior to us entering the dining area. The gratuity was the first slap, because a gratuity should be based on service, WHICH WAS NON EXISTENT. The four of us sat at our table, the cutlery was stuffed in a water glass with linen napkin. So far so good. One glass didn't have cutlery. There was no one in sight to ask, so we took some from the table behind us. Then a waiter came and we ordered 4 diet cokes, we got one. I had to get up and find him to come back to table. We eventually got our beverages, but reorders were difficult. Now for the food. In a nutshell, it was ALL COLD AND LIKE STODGE. There was a breakfast section. Our reservation was 4.00pm. Fine, if serving breakfast, that is COLD, scrambled eggs stuck to the dish and eggs benedict fused to each other and stuck to the dish. DON'T SERVE BREAKFAST! As for the roast meat station, I tried to get my beef slice hot, it was taken back to the kitchen 3 times and came back cold, each time I told the waitress didn't want it. She brought it back a fourth time, now slightly heated but now cooked through and looking grey in color. I gave up. There was a seafood pile of mixed shrimp, muscles, crab legs and what looked like oysters. The only condiment to go with the seafood was a bowl of store bought mayonnaise. I used to patronise the restaurant on a weekly basis, and use the spa, now I will not recommend or go back.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Jupiter Beach Resort? Share your experiences!