“After a 2500 mile, 4 day drive, This place was perfect.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Jupiter
las vegas
“After a 2500 mile, 4 day drive, This place was perfect.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Well I just finished crossing the country towing a 20 foot trailer. For those of you who haven't experienced the added problems of towing something, trust me it presents multiple problems, the least of which is trying to find a place to park and be able to get out of the next day.

I was intending on staying at the fairfield next door and had a $70 coupon to use there. When I saw the Comfort Inn, it looked like a rather new building so I figured I'd stop. Great idea. From the lobby the place looked very clean and like one of the nicer comfort Inns I've seen. The staff was great from check in to check out.

After being away from the office for almost a week I had some important documents I needed printed and faxed immediatly the next morning. Since their computer center didn't have the software necessary to open my documents, the manager , who was as friendly and accomadating as a personal concierge, got my documents printed and faxed from her office for me, no charge and right away. I really appreciate the personal service and attention to the customer's needs this hotel provided for me.

I was so comfortable and the staff was so accomodating, I ended up staying an extra day while taking care of some personal business before moving on to stay with family for a couple weeks on my way to a 3 month overseas vacation.

This Comfort Inn places guest satisfaction and comfort above everything. The service received was what I am used to at 5 star resorts, and some of them don't do it as well as this Comfort Inn.

From the late night front desk clerk, to the day time manager to the super charming, always smiling and very pleasant, Grace at the front desk during the day, the staff was second to none. Thank you very much.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
comfortinnjupiter, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us and all your kind words in your review. It was a pleasure meeting you and I will make sure the entire staff knows how much you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you in the future.

Leslie Koch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

This was an unexpected stop but a pleasant find. Staff was great, room was huge, beds were comfortable, and the breakfast was good. I'm glad we stumbled upon this hotel on our trip home.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Dear SeatSnob,

Thank you for your review. I always love to hear when out staff works as a team and guests have a pleasant stay. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you will again when returning to the area.

Madison, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

Not much really to say about this hotel besides it meets the requirements of a good Comfort Inn but, it was just a little to pricey for my taste. Overall this hotel is great place to stay and located in a great area.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Forit83,

Thank you for your review and we appreciate your business. We are always glad to hear when someone enjoys their stay with us. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Southwest FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Most everything was good...food, friendliness of the clerk, functionality of everything in the room, price... The only thing I would say that wasn't up to par was the bedspread, which had several stains on it (and for which the rating went from a 5 to a 4). The spread itself looked like it had been washed, but I think they should have used a stain remover before washing. Everything else looked clean enough, including the tub, shower curtain, and carpet.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your stay at our hotel.

Berlin, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I stayed here for one night in February 2012. The hotel was very easy to find and close to I-95, in a safe area near many restaurants. The staff was friendly and the room was clean, comfortable, and decently furnished. I would definitely stay here again if the need arose.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

St. Louis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

We needed a place to stay that was convenient to the things around Jupiter. The Comfort Inn was chosen because of its location. It was easy to get around Jupiter and back to the hotel.

Attractive lobby and morning breakfast area. The breakfast was nothing to write home about but was adaquate.

The employees needed a bit more training on customer service. They just didn't seem interested in helping. Maybe it is management training that they lack.

Noisy AC in the room. They offered for us to change rooms but we chose not to. The room was nice size with a mini fridge and microwave. The wi-fi was the fastest I have had in a motel.

A McDonalds was almost on property with an Applebees about a block away but across a very busy street.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Neptune Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

We stayed one night. The room and bathroom were very clean. The room is a good size for a budget hotel. The mini fridge and free wi-fi are convenient. The free breakfast included scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, and cereals and breads too. They put out crackers and cookies in the afternoon. The problem is that the air conditioner cuts on and off all night, and the noise woke us every time it came back on.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

-Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter? Share your experiences!