“Great - but sans meat options please!” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #113 of 179 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: American
Jupiter, Florida
“Great - but sans meat options please!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Always good food but sure am tired of paying for meat on salads we always have withheld. It's 2012 - we need some meatless menu options!

Visited November 2012

Columbus, Ohio
“Casual dining at an affordable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Pleasant, hard-working bartendress made our stay enjoyable. When you go into Applebee's you know what you're in for because the chain has consistent quality across the country. This one's no different, but enjoyable all the same.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
palm beach gardens
“Horrible Staff from waitress to "Manager"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Terrible place, mixed my bill up with another table..I was overcharged on my bank card & between THREE PEOPLE (WAITRESS, MANAGER, whoever, probably dishwasher that had pc experience) they still couldn't reverse charge n recharge for what we ordered/ate) So after 30 minutes of these morons trying to figure out how to fix their screw-up..I said, what's done is done...leave it & give me a credit for overcharge & call it a day!. Well, they happily gave me a $25 gift card, which I will admit is way over the extra $7 they charged me...wait, it gets better...so following week I am in area & decide to take up "offer for screw up that left a bad taste in our mouths". I ordered $20 worth of food w/said "GIFT CARD". I go to pick up food, #1=they can't find my order that was placed 30 mins previously & would be ready in "15 mins", #2=I don't get remaining $4 +/- credit back to be used at a later date. Why give BS $25 certs out if you are not going to honor it? Esp when it is given out as an apology for their incompetency to begin with? I did not look for cash back, just the $25 worth of food. What if I ordered a $10 sandwich? Would they keep the remaining $15? Here's the kicker, on the back of "said Gift Card", it is good til Dec 31 2012!! Oh & as I placed my To Go order, the girl asked what vehicle am I driving, which led me to believe that have Curb Service...NOT after sitting there for 10 mins in front of place as there is no "curb service parking" allocated, I had to go in to get food. I will never go there again and will take the opportunity to share my 2 experiences with this location to anyone that I meet!! Too bad, food is pretty good. Just lose the staff & start all over!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Not good food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

First of all, this is a "chain" restaurant, which I try to avoid. Second, for a "chain" restaurant, the food always disappoints me. Actually, I have been here three times and it has always been bad - no more for me.

Visited September 2011
Hobe Sound Fl
“OH OH OH”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

OH OH OH
The spinach, artichoke Dip appetizer was to die for.
The $20 dip and 2 entrees are a great deal. Service was excellent.
So much food we had to box leftovers up to take for dinner

• Visited May 2012