“Excellent service for our large party.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 179 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Continental
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ocean Blvd
“Excellent service for our large party.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

My Caesar salad was delicious and huge. The lamb pie unfortunately came out cold in the center. It was quickly taken to the kitchen and reheated mixed up with the pie crust. Not good for the crispy pie crust. But, very tasty and loaded with lamb. Too full for desert, I did sneak some of my wife's soufflé which was beyond evil.
Service was the best I've had in a long time.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
bistro2133, Owner at Bistro, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Your comments are greatly appreciated. Sorry about the Lamb Pie being cold. Very unusual!!
I will make the chef aware of your comments!1

Jupiter, Florida, United States
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

After reading all the wonderful reviews we looked forward to dinner at this restaurant, however the meals are way overpriced and we were charged double for my wine. When they corrected the bill it was still wrong. Don't plan to go back. The food was nothing special.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
bistro2133, Owner at Bistro, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
I am so sorry you had an unpleasant experience. I would really like to get to the root of your issue. If you could furnish me with the night that you visited and either where you sat or possibly the name of your server, and if you spoke with any management or supervisor regarding the issue or did you deal entirely with the server.. As you can see from our reviews, the vast majority of people really enjoy the restaurant and have a very pleasurable experience. I am sure we can put things right and if you have still been overcharged for your wine, I am more than happy to rectify that. I look forward to hearing from you. My e-mail is thebistrojupiter@msn.com and my personal cell is 561-373-7723.

Best Regards

Declan Hoctor
jupiter
“Great food, wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

You won't be disappointed, from the Beef Wellington to the Fish & Chips, and souffles for dessert... Bistro knows how to do it right. Wonderful wines and bar, warm friendly atmosphere. Outdoor seating, bar seating, comfortable tables and (thank you) not so noisy - so you can actually have a conversation while you dine. This place has it all. Family, couples, friends - a favorite.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
bistro2133, Owner at Bistro, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Your comments are very much appreciated. See you soon!!
Kells, Ireland
“One of my favorites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Although the wait can be long, even if you have reservations, the food and service are invariably worth it! Very nice, upscale atmosphere...lovely for a special occasion....superb service and the food is always delightful. Liam Brown, the host, adds a wonderful helping of Irish hospitality! Can't wait to go back for my birthday next year!

Visited April 2012
bistro2133, Owner at Bistro, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind comments!!

Fairfax, Virginia
“A delicious meal and courteous service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We have been to The Bistro Restauant and number of times, and the last time we were there in April, 2012, we did not have very good service and the food was so-so. We had thought about writing the place off since there are so many top-notch restaurants in the area, but we decided to give it another try figuring anyone can have a bad night. Well, are we happy that we did!

Our food was outstanding. My appetizer was a salad that I won't soon forget. It was warmed exotic mushrooms on a bed of mixed greens with a vinaigrette dressing. It was a bit on the expensive side for a salad (about $12.95), but it was worth the price. The mixture of flavors was sublime. My husband had the Bistro Salad which is mixed greens served in a pastry basket with black olives, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, topped with a honey mustard dressing. For our main course, we both chose the same dish, chicken stuffed with sausage, mozzarella, and apricots, served with a puree of potatoes, braised red cabbage and a mustard sauce. Wow, what a winner that dish is. We are still raving about it to our friends. We wanted one of the souffles for dessert, but we were both too full to eat any more, but the meal ended with very fine coffees, a cappuccino for me and a French press for my husband.

Service was excellent. Our waitress could not have been more attentive. The Bistro Restaurant is back on our list of "musts" when we are at our home in South Florida.

As a kind of a P.S., it was a bit too chilly to eat outside, but when the weather in nice, the courtyard is lovely!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
bistro2133, Owner at Bistro, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
We appreciate your business!!