“Sports Bar Sports Bar Sports Bar” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Highland Park, Illinois
“Sports Bar Sports Bar Sports Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We eat here every year with my in-laws then we come down to Juno Beach. They love it for the "points". My kids love it cause they can watch sports …and I love it because the salads are great.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you very much for your review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to see you again soon! Don't forget Kids Night is every Wednesday at Duffy's and kids eat free with an entrée purchase!

Carmel, IN
“Great hangout!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

This restaurant was in walking distance from my hotel, so I had several lunches here - all were great, as I sat out on the patio. Good food, good service. My husband and I also had dinner here. It was a bit noisy (but it was during March Madness, which is to be expected), but we loved their 2 for 1 drink specials.

Visited March 2014
John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
What a nice review Serena! Thanks for taking the time to share this with us.
Orlando, Florida
“1st visit was recommended by others. Glad we listened!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

We attended a full-day event at Jupiter High School on Saturday, and knew we'd be grabbing a late night bite to eat before the drive back up to Orlando. Prior to leaving the high school we asked several Jupiter residents for suggestions on locations close by. Several names were offered by Duffy's was mentioned by several individuals, so that's what we chose.

The location was pretty easy to find, and parking was available with no real issues. We were greeted by the seating staff, and immediately shown to a high-top table. A very friendly server took our drink orders, and then she came back to find out our menu selections. I chose the Wings Three Ways, and very glad I did.

The service was WAY faster than I'd expected for the amount of people inside being served, and the food arrived at the perfect temperature, and with a nice appearance. The taste of my wings . . . Perfect . . . and quite filling. Our server repeatedly checked on us, and kept drinks refilled without ever have to be asked.

If I'm ever back in Jupiter, I will definitely re-visit this restaurant, as it was that satisfying. It is VERY easy to recommend this location. Thanks, DSG, for the enjoyable experience!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Hi! Thank you very much for your review. We will be sure to share your praise!
East Falmouth, MA
“Friendly Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I needed a quick supper before I tucked up for the night. The desk clerk recommended this. Very, very noisy. I sat at the bar and it was obvious that this was a locals place. Staff greeted people by name. My margarita was well prepared. At the recommendation of the gentleman next to me I had the steak tips. The meat was tender and tasty. The sides were not. The corn was cold , tough and tasteless. The cole slaw was okay.

Visited March 2014
John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Hi LuketheCat! Thank you very much for your review. We will be sure to share your praise!
Portland, Connecticut
“This restaurant is amazing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

My husband and I stopped in Duffy's to get lunch on Christmas Eve day. The food is amazing and always hot. Someone is always making sure that you are well taken care of. On Monday thru Friday from 2:00 to 4:00 pm, your entire meal is 40% off. What a deal!!!! Also, when you purchase $100.00 in gift cards, you receive $20.00 back. This is a nice place to take the entire family and very reasonable. Enjoy!!!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
What a nice review! Thanks for taking the time to share this with us. We are happy to hear you had such a present experience.