“Yuck” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Jupiter, Florida
“Yuck”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I had heard good things about this restaurant but was so disappointed. The fish was absolutely terrible, old and tasteless. Only one person out of the four in our party liked their food. The rest couldn't even finish it. When our bill came, I was over charged. I showed the waiter the menu item I had ordered on their chalkboard and he said "OH, that price is wrong, its 5 dollars more." WHAT? He went to the back for 15 minutes and then came back out and asked me if I really wanted him to charge the lower price. WWHHAATT?? I said of course because that is what is printed 5 feet from my table. Another 15 minutes and the bill was corrected and somebody came out and also changed the chalkboard. Horrible Horrible Horrible experience.

Visited August 2012

Tequesta, Florida
“Never Disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Despite an occasional wait on line, never disappointed with cuisine or service. Selections always satisfy. Clam Chowdah is the best. We meet the nicest folks during our visits.

Visited June 2012
Stuart, Florida
“For years it has been the place for great dining in Jupiter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

We have been going to Schooners for 20 plus years. We live in Florida now, and it is still one of favorites. Large menu....great soups....fantastic salads...and the Carrot Cake is so good, you may stop just for that...we did. Indoor and outdoor seating. They have even added a bar to the second level outdoors. Ceiling fans keep it comfortable even in the heat of the summer. We know it is a favorite for sport figures, since on more than one occasion, we have seen a player enjoying his meal....and everyone just lets them enjoy it. A high recomendation on food and service.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I've been to Schooners at least a dozen times in the past two years. The food is always good. I love the different specials never the same old menu. My husband had the Lobster Creole tonight and it was amazing. I love the soft shelled crabs and the lamb shank special. I agree with Dave Schooners should be in the top 5.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jupiter, Florida
“21? You've got to b kidding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Schooners is one if the better offerings for seafood in Jupiter. There is no waterview but the food and service is consistently good. Cannot believe the shacks rated above this beauty. The specials served here rock my tummy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere