“Great Pastrami Sandwich” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout, Delivery
Kings Park, New York
“Great Pastrami Sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We'been come to Jupiter for the last three years and always go to Toojay's for their pastrami sandwich. It's just like the one we get in New York. Big sandwich with great taste and the prices are reasonable. We were there last night for my husband's birthday, we love it. Great for family or to meet friends at and have a great lunch. The staff is very friendly.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Palm City, Florida
“Lunch or Dinner for the Whole Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Real family atmosphere with a sassy NE attitude wait staff that know their stuff. If you can't find something you like on the menu it doesn't exist. Huge portions but easy on the wallet.

Visited November 2012
“Diverse Menu-Great for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch twice at Toojay's on a recent visit to Jupiter. The menu is huge with many choices. Our sandwiches were very generous and tasty. The waitstaff is very friendly. Great go-to location for those seeking a wide variety of selections!

Frenchtown, New Jersey
“Never Disappoints, should be ranked much higher on TA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have been visiting Jupiter for years, and always make a trip to Toojay's high priority.
No, it's not Jettys or Kee Grill, but they do serve OUTSTANDING comfort food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Order any type of sandwich or soup and you will not be disappointed.
My favorite is the Rachael (Reuben with pastrami instead of corned beef).
I really don't understand why Toojay's is not ranked higher on TA. It does not have the atmosphere or high end foods of other places, but just really, really good comfort food.
Highly recommended...

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“1 BAD APPLE CAN TAINT THE GROUP BUT PLEASE DON'T LET IT.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

There are multiple Toojays so please understand that most are not AS BAD as this one located off of US1 in Jupiter. On our last visit in December 2012 at 3pm, my guest and I could not believe that the host/ess and wait staff were completely absent while there were at least 6 tables of people patiently waiting for someone to wait on or at least greet them.They had apparently seated themselves. I excused myself from my guest and went to the back of the house and saw that wait staff were reclining, engaging in chatter and dining while hungry patrons sat in dining room looking puzzled. I proceeded to take menus for my guest and me and people beseeched me to wait on them. One wait staff member appeared and proceeded to tell a table that they had been waiting 15 minutes that the staff decided to take a much-needed break. It was at that point that my guest and I headed for the door. Sadly, this is not our first tragic exerience with this venue. I think a good managerial review is mandatory and then perhaps SPRING CLEANING.

Visited December 2012