“To Bad” 2 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 177 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Jupiter, Florida
“To Bad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Went looking for so good pasta home made sauce. What I found was pasta out of a box and sauce that I think came out of a jar. I have been in Jupiter for almost a year and had been waiting to dine at Nicks for sometime. The price was a bit to high for pasta and meat sauce I thought. It would have been nice if the bread was home made and baked freash.

Visited May 2013

Jupiter, Florida
“First, worst and last time!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Worst experience ever. Terrible service. The hostess delivered our salads and dumped the entire dish of dressing on my lap- AND DIDN'T APOLOGIZE. Terrible food. Gross kids items. Veggies soaking in a ridiculous amount of butter. Overall terrible experience and my shirts are ruined with an oil dressing.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Our Favorite Italian Restaurant in the USA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Live in CT and have travelled all over the USA - Nick's Tomato Pie in Jupiter is the best! We go at least once on every visit to Palm Beach Gardens. We only tried the pizza once and it was okay - BUT - all the other food is 5 stars in my family's opinion. The Parmigiana Special (Eggplant Rollatini, Veal Parm, Chicken Parm) was recently moved off the menu but they will make it on request. Comes with a side order of pasta. We always request the pasta with the bolognese - well worth the extra charge of $1.50. The Zuppe di Pesce is HUGE - served in a pan about the size of a small chinese wok - definitely will bring about half home - and delicious. Prices are very reasonable for the quality and quantity of food. Hot bread as soon as you sit down. Homemade cannoli and Tiramisu are very good. The Oysters Rockefeller are the best I ever had but a little pricey. Always great service. We love Nick's.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Good Food and Atomsphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

On our last visit to this restaurant I tried the chicken scarpariello while my wife had the chicken marsala. My dish was served in a round cooking dish. The chicken and sausage was tender and moist. The sauce was dark and creamy; similar to a marsala, but with a real kick from the spices. The portion was large enough that I took half home for another meal. This is now my favorite meal at this restaurant. My wife had the chicken marsala which was excellent as usual. The warm bread served with the meals is a nice touch.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Juno Beach, Florida
“Very poor Italian”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I honestly believe they trade on fame of being around for so long, their sauce is straight tomato out of a can.

Visited May 2013