“Best Thai in Jupiter!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“Best Thai in Jupiter!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Excellent food & service! Had tom kha, ginger salad, spicy salmon roll, green curry, pad thai, shrimp tempura, teriyaki chicken. The curry and pad thai were the best!! Will definitely return!!

Cape May, New Jersey
“Great Thai Restaurant Right Around The Corner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

After passing by Koon Manee a number of times my wife and I decided to try it out. I am not a real Thai kind of guy; regular Chinese works for me. My wife, however, loves spicy food so I held my breath and leaped in for the ride. It was fantastic! You can order hot from 1-5, get delicious brown rice and all kinds of different meats, seafood and vegetables. My wife had shrimp with green curry and I had beef and vegetables. After discussing the hot issue with the owner and chef we chose #2 out of 5. It was spicy but not too! the seaweed salad was delicious as was the miso crab soup. The jasmine green tea was brewed just right. The atmosphere was very pleasant as was the entire staff. The restrooms were immaculate. We will definitely be back and tell all our friends . p.s. on the way another regular customer came in and said the desserts are a must. We did not try the desserts but will next time!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Recommended by a professional chef/restauranteur”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Our son owns a restaurant in Jupiter and loves to go to Koon Manee when he can get away. We live in another state and are visiting for couple weeks so my wife and I tried it. Very impressive (and ambitious) menu of Thai and Japanese. We had Thai summer roll and steamed dumpling for appetizers. Excellent. Our entrees were just as good. I had "3 buddies" in black pepper garlic sauce. My wife had a dish (can't remember the name) that had shrimp, scallops, and squid, with some vegetables and rice noodles. Very nice, attentive staff. When was the last time you went to a Thai restaurant that didn't have wonderful people running it? The restaurant is located in a strip mall and is not much to look at, but that isn't really why you eat out, is it? For us, it's all about the food.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jupiter, Florida
“Thai/Sushi delivered to your door!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We are lucky to live within the delivery area of this restaurant and have taken advantage of this perk three or four times and have dined in twiced. We have never been disappointed. We have had both Thai and Sushi and only found one thing we would not re-order (the lemongrass shrimp soup). The beef salad, sushi rolls, and panang curry are excellent. I especially like the satay chicken appetizer on skewers with peanut sauce. The delivery person is the son of the owner, extremely friendly and accommodating. Everything comes beautifully presented so when we don't feel like cooking or going out we can still have a lovely dinner at home!

Visited December 2013
Tequesta
“Consistently good Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We found out about Koon Manee at the Jupiter Food & Wine festival, and have visited several times since. Always: delicious food, friendly and fast service and reasonable prices. My "test dish" for a Thai restaurant is Pad Thai -- here it is excellent. Lots of places make it too sweet -- here it's perfect. The curries are excellent and the stir fries are as well. It's a great place for lunch or dinner.

Visited October 2013