“Eclectic & consistently good!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Redding, Connecticut
“Eclectic & consistently good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Menu changes all the time, locally sourced, and when specials are gone, they are gone! No reservations for parties less than 6 people, so always a line but worth the wait. Signature fried chicken & waffle is excellent, but always something new to try. DO save room for dessert!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Jupiter, Florida, United States
“Possibly best food in Palm Beach County!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Tim the chef has created an amazing gastophenomenal restaurant that rivals some of the best meals i've ever eaten anywhere. All the produce is local and fresh to the table as is the seafood and meat. Every day the menu changes but after eating here over 50 times I can truly say every single thing is amazing. From the burger, to the sales, to the pizzas, to the skirt steak your palate is in for a treat.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jupiter, Florida
“Never a disappointment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

We are regulars at Coolinary, including our rather picky kids, and we LOVE this place. I have never had a bad meal here or left unsatisfied. The combination of flavors in the food is so creative and a wonderful experience for the taste buds. I try something different almost every time I go, though we do enjoy the standing menu items as well. Everything tastes fresh, and it is obvious that great care and thought are put into what goes into each dish.

The staff are always extremely helpful and accommodating. A few weeks ago, my 10 year old decided he didn't like the grilled cheese anymore (have I mentioned he's picky?), and when I asked if we could simply order something else for him, fully intending to pay for both items, the waiter simply brought the new item to us and did not charge us for it, saying he understood picky kids. Very classy indeed.

It gets busy during high season, but it's worth the wait. I can't wait to bring my friends here when they visit.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Creative Menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I dined here mid-week and really enjoyed it. The menu is very creative and interesting. I enjoyed the dolphin medallions for starters and the triple tail fish special and my wife had the pork special (came out slightly under-cooked but they rectified it quickly). All dishes were delicious and had interesting combinations of flavors. The staff was well-trained and attentive. Tim Lipman is an excellent chef and he even came over to our table.The best restaurant we have tried in Jupiter.

Visited February 2014
Jemay555@yahoo.com
“Not so healthy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

If you have gluten allergy - beware. They will tell you it's gluten free but caused my nephew with celiac disease a trip to the hospital after eating here. Also not sure how 'healthy' drowning the vegetables in oil is. Not impressed.

tim l, Owner at Coolinary Cafe, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
We are terribly sorry to hear of your experience and thank you for making us aware. Please know that we would never knowingly steer you in the wrong direction when it comes to choosing your food especially in the event of an allergy or food restriction. Due to the nature of our ever changing menu it is possible that somewhere there was a misunderstanding and for that we apologize. I have an intolerence myself and know how hard it can be. I ask that you please contact me personally so that we can discuss specifics and hopefully prevent any future mishaps. Thank you again for giving us a shot and I hope that you will give us a second.

Tim Lipman