“One of my faves, nice at brunch time as well as dinner.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Palm Beach Gardens
“One of my faves, nice at brunch time as well as dinner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I've been going since this place opened and I love it! Next to Jupiter Yacht club, if you are crossing the Indiantown bridge going east you take a right on 1 and you have two opportunities to turn right to get to their parking lot. Be careful the first right to get in is very steep so if your car sits low (like mine) take the other right to get in. The view is awesome and the food excellent. I love the Dragon, Tiger rolls. If you are not too hungry two people could split one. The bread pudding is good. Service is good but if its crowded, I.e. Thursday, Friday, Saturday night during season, you'll have to wait to get seating and for your food. Awhile ago we had bad service but the manager was very attentive and apologized. Late at night it has more of a bar atmosphere. Pricing is moderate, but I think the good food and killer view is worth it. After you eat you can stroll along what will become a even longer riverwalk, this time of year it's very nice in the evening. I hesitate to tell more people so it can be a little secret. Enjoy!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Palm Beach, Florida
“Fun Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Went to the Dive bar this week and they have a wonderful happy hour. The drinks and appetizers were wonderful. Beautiful outdoor seating with a water view. Liked it alot.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Uninformed server !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Don't ask the server Dave if you can have your sushi roll " tempura" fried because he'll double the price on it and then bring you a roll fried with panko bread crumbs and then insist its tempura..you suck at your job

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great location, okay food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This review is just for the sushi. Most of the rolls involve tempura, which I don't really like, so it limited my options. What I did eat was not bad, but also not stellar. It is in a good location though, which helps.

Visited November 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Very Good Food, Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

There was twelve of us in our group. There was different food served. Lobster tail, lobster macaroni and cheese, fish spread and my absolute favorite the Hog Snapper (flaky, cooked perfectly, melt in your mouth goodness.) Our server (wish I'd remember his name) was very attentive and knowledgeable with suggestions due to allergies. I'll definitely be going back next time my travels take me to Jupiter. Thank you for a awesome evening!

• Visited October 2012