“Local favorite” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Jupiter, Florida
“Local favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

My husband and I eat at Casa Mia frequently, and have never been disappointed. I love their home made gnocchi, and my husband usually tries one of their specials, which are always great.

Visited November 2012

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Pricey, Not Very Family Friendly”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

My husband and son were having a 'boy's night', and I took my pre-teen daughter to Casa Mia for a "girl's night." We immediately noticed it was sort of a 'fancy' menu, with no real kid friendly items - or even basic, traditional Italian dishes. Everything seemed to have a gourmet flair, with items that were 'encrusted', or in fancy-sounding sauces, etc. I might be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure they didn't have your basic, traditional cheese pizza. Most of the pizzas had stuff like goat cheese and other probably tasty, but non-traditional ingredients. They didn't have a kids' menu, so I asked the waitress if they had anything like ravioli, or spaghetti and meatballs...anything typically considered kid friendly. She suggested I order some pasta with sauce, and she could add some meatballs. I thanked her and agreed. When the bill came, my daughter's simple spaghetti and meatballs came to almost $16! I asked the waitress about it, and she said something to the effect that it was because I had ordered a la carte, and the meatballs were a side dish. I then found out that I could have ordered a smaller portion of pasta...but the waitress hadn't even given me that option (and my daughter didn't even eat half of what she was given). I paid the bill and didn't complain, except for saying I was surprised it was so pricey. That was several months ago, and it still bothers me. We definitely won't go back. There are plenty of family-friendly Italian restaurants nearby that serve delicious food at reasonable prices. I'm sure many would argue that the 'fanciness/gorumet twist' is what sets Casa Mia apart. But $16 for a very uninspired plate of spaghetti and meatballs just isn't for us. It was the most expensive 'kids' meal' ever.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“AWSOME VEAL PARMIGIANA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Casa Mia is a great little authentic Italian restaurant. The food was cooked to perfection with a great wine list. The staff was very attentive and friendly. We will be back soon!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Recommend the Bolognese and Eggplant Rollatini! Groupon TOO!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Too good to be true, a groupon for Casa Mia. So hubby and I had a lovely meal with wine and it was good as ever. friendly waiter, high energy place, busy and bustling bar scene, firing on all cylinders. So much better than other Jupiter italian due to atmosphere and food. But you can still consider it casual and friendly. A nice mix. Go.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Nice neighborhood restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Went there for husband's birthday. They sang happy birthday to him in Italian. Nice touch. Food was good and so was the service. The only problem is I wanted pasta with my meal instead of potatoes and they weren't able to do that for me. Something about portion control. Didn't qutie understand that. So I ended up ordering a dish that had pasta. Think they need to be a little more flexible with that.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to casa mia? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage casa mia, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.