Stayed here with family and were very pleased with our visit. Juno Beach is a wonderful little town and this hotel is in walking distance to the beach and several restaurants.
Room was clean, swimming pool a good size and breakfast hot and tasty, with different items each morning we were there. Staff was all very friendly and check in/out was quick.
"Oceanview" is a bit of a stretch, but my parents (who are from the mountains) were happy with what they could see from the balcony, so I suppose it is better than no view.
Only negatives were that the pool closes at nine, which seems a bit early. Also, it would be nice to have a quicker access to the beach instead of having to take a long walk around the parking lot.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would stay here again if visiting this area.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview Hotel Juno Beach
- Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Juno Beach
- Holiday Inn Juno Beach
- Juno Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- $5 million dollar renovation including brand new guest rooms completed in May 2010. Hotel is located 400 steps from the beach. Every room has a mini refrigerator, microwave and working desk. Complimentary Hot Breakfast complete with our Signature Cinnamon Rolls, free high speed internet, free parking, fitness center and complimentary use of a full gym across the street. Tropically landscaped outdoor pool, Priority Club Rewards ® points. All rooms have balconies, pet friendly, 100% non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.