I have stayed here 2x before, and my parents have stayed her multiple times. Why we stay here: Good location, one block from ocean, clean, awesome breakfast, mini-fridges and microwaves in the rooms.
For those who need exercise when it rains: there is an exercise room overlooking the pool. The equipment is squeaky and needs some oiling, but it was enough to let me exercise as I watched the rain pour outside.
The breakfast is wonderful: Pancakes, some type of pork, boiled eggs, yogurt, milks, juices, breads, biscuits/gravy, cinnamon rolls, cereals, oatmeal. It was quite a deal for me as a solo travler, so I can imagine this would be a great deal for families.
It was extremely humid, but I was able to get the room comfortable. Toilet had a little red rust in it, which I told the front desk about.
Good amount of cable channels. Very clean and comfortable room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- $5 million dollar renovation including brand new guest rooms completed in May 2010. Hotel is located 400 steps from the beach. Every room has a mini refrigerator, microwave and working desk. Complimentary Hot Breakfast complete with our Signature Cinnamon Rolls, free high speed internet, free parking, fitness center and complimentary use of a full gym across the street. Tropically landscaped outdoor pool, Priority Club Rewards ® points. All rooms have balconies, pet friendly, 100% non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview Hotel Juno Beach
- Holiday Inn Express Juno Beach
- Holiday Inn Juno Beach
- Juno Beach Holiday Inn