“Ive only been once, from...” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Ive only been once, from...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2008

Ive only been once, from what I remember it was good. Very hard to get into during season

New Jersey
“We love this Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2008

We have eaten here several times......always outstanding.
You will want to make a reservation even on a week night not always easy to get in. Great Food and Wine List!

Westchester County New York
“The best restaurant in Juno Beach - don't miss it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2007

I was told about this restaurant by someone I can trust and he could not have been more right. I had a party of eight - coming down Donald Ross Road and I called from my cell phone to ask if they could accomodate 8 in about 10 minutes. I was asked my name and told to come ahead. I walked into the restaurant and gave my name and was greeted with a big smile and our party was walked to a table of 8. The waitress, Rachel, was awesome. She knew the menu inside and out - explained any questions we had. The service was top notch. I have never had such good service in my life. The food was excellent, from the drinks that were perfectly mixed the the salad being perfectly dressed to the entree's which were prepared with care. The desserts and the entree's you could defintitely share, not that I wanted to!!!! The restaurants ambiance is great, low light, small candles on the table. I would recommend calling ahead like I did because I did see some people waiting. If you get a chance to go to this restaurant you will be amazed.

Long Island
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2007

Ate here on 5/1/07 the place was packed at 8:00.All four of us knew after our first bite WHY.The food was just that good.

Juno Beach
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2006

The Kee Grill is wonderful food. We always look forward to dining here while in town. I highly recommend the spinach maria as a side. It's incredible.