“Damp room, poor sleeping conditions.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Juno Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Tampa
“Damp room, poor sleeping conditions.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I ended up in a room (#137) which was damp and smelled a bit. Noisy air conditioning didn't help either.
It seems that the whole first floor is like this. The hotel amenities are what you get considering the price range. I was there for one night and for business purposes. I would not stay there if on vacation.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room in the upper floor.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Thank you for your review and letting us know of your experience. Unfortunately during your stay, the common area air conditioner in your wing was being repaired, which also affected the guestrooms in that area. We have checked all of the rooms to make sure they are all back to Hampton quality!

I am sorry to hear you would not come back for vacation as we are located conveniently to the beach as well as tons of land and water attractions along with a good host of restaurants. I hope you take the time to come and visit us again when you are in the area and if I can do anything to make your trip to us better than your last one, please contact me at pbijb_hampton@hilton.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Miami, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Stayed with my girlfriend and had a great time.The overall experience was remarkable. Hampton Inn's Breakfast is something to enjoy. Alas, if you don't like crowds, try to be early and avoid cuddling so much in bed, otherwise you'll be standing in line for the buffet waiting to use their waffle machine. Rooms are clean, and staff is friendly and competent.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your great review Ernesto! Glad to see you and your girlfriend had a wonderful time at our property. I hope you were able to take advantage of the romantic touches our hotel and area has to offer such as our jacuzzi suite, a walk on the beach 3 blocks away, or dinner on the intercoastal.

Hope you guys will join us again for another weekend getaway and if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me at pbijb_hampton@hilton.com.
Scottsdale
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

So, I decided to stay at the Hampton Inn in Juno Beach during my Florida road trip. Hampton's are either in great shape or tired, and this one was the former: clean, well organized, etc.

Pros:
- Check-in: Omar was great- very friendly, and full of lots of great info about great places to eat, etc for a tired and hungry traveler.
- Room: again, this was a "good Hampton" vs. "tired Hampton." The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was clean with plenty of towels, etc.
- Paul Mitchell shampoos and amenities in the bathroom.
- DirecTV with multiple premium movie channels (seriously, why doesn't every hotel/motel offer DirecTV???).
- Cork screw/bottle opener: was available at the front desk- thanks!

Cons:
- I decided to try and stay for an additional evening, and they wouldn't honor my Travelocity rate, even though they clearly would have made 25% or more by doing so versus having me book again via Travelocity. When I decided to book direct, unfortunately they didn't have the room I wanted, and I would have had to pay more to stay, so I moved motels (sorry guys).
- Breakfast was average (yawn). And, like all Hampton's, they close it way too early. Why can't I get breakfast at 11am when I'm checking out? I'll never understand that, especially with motels that do not sell food for lunch, etc...

I'm recommending this motel over the other pricier motels in the area. My rate was $67 weekday for a king FYI....

Green Features: Please. I'm paying for new sheets and towels. At least give me a partial refund back If I play ball and go along with the concept that you're not wanting to change my sheets for environmental purposes, rather than really just saving money.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
AliEtemadi, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear valued guest,

I wanted to thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We value the time you have taken to provide us this feedback in an effort to improve our property service and guest experience. We are happy to know that you did enjoy your accommodations and thank you for recognizing our hotel Direct TV Channels. Regarding our breakfast, we do follow all our Hampton’s standards regarding our breakfast hours. As for our daily service, we can provide you with clean sheets everyday for your room upon request but as a green hotel we do follow our standard guideline for being a green hotel.

Thank you again for being our guest and we will shared your feedback with our staff and welcome any additional comments you may have. We look forward to having another chance to serve you as our guest.

Plantation FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Stayed one night at this hotel to be close to an early morning event. We really enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was good and the staff very friendly. The property is very attractive for a moderate hotel and I found the hotel to be clean. The only negative I noticed was the walls are very thin and if your neighbor uses the bathroom during the night the plumbing noise can be loud. Bring your earplugs and have a nice stay. Good value for the price and we will return.

Room Tip: Pool view room would be best.
Dear valued guest,

I wanted to thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We value the time you have taken to provide us this feedback in an effort to improve our property service and guest experience. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and our staff was friendly. We will pass on your positive comments to our team. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the near future!

Juno Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Very good hotel to stay with your family, located nearby the ocean. The rooms are clean, personnel is welcoming. Complementary breakfast available, great restaurants are included and in walk-in distance from the hotel. Complementary coffee and fruits are in the lobby available to grab 24 hours a day, seven days per week

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at our property and especially our full breakfast buffet. Our location is great as we are walking distance to the beach and restaurants nearby. I will defenitely share your comments with our team. Thank you again for being our guest and we look forward in having you back at our property.

Greeneville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We stayed here for 6 nights. While the hotel was clean, close to the beach and stores, I was incredibly disappointed to find that their manager parked (daily) under the front awning meant for customers. This was particularly aggravating when we arrived back one afternoon in the pouring rain to find several cars trying to unload and stay dry. This blatant disregard for customers is what earned my review a 4 instead of a 5. We were also bothered to return to our room on a couple of occasions to find open water bottles (our water) on the counter. We're pretty sure the cleaning people had helped themselves as no one in our family had left any open drinks, but we can't say for sure.
The free breakfast was enjoyable, as was the pool. It's very near Donald Ross Blvd, close to shopping and entertainment.

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. We are happy to know that you did you did enjoy your stay at our property and especially our full breakfast buffet. I will share your comments with our team. Thank you again for being our guest and we look forward in having you back at our property.

Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stayed here for night while visiting family. It was convenient and clean with decent service. It's what you expect from this class of hotel. I wouldn't want to stay here for multiple nights for vacation but it's fine for a quick stop-over with kids. Staff was nice, room was clean and large.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent stay and review of our property. We do appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with this review. We do take pride in providing the best accommodations and service to all our guests. Thank you again for being our guest and we hope we can have you back as our guest again in the near future.

pbijb_hampton@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach? Share your experiences!