“Very Nice” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 90 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse, Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A nice habachi place, and a great sushi restaurant.
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Very Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is now my favorite Japanese Restaurant.
Dinner for two (hibachi) was $125 and worth every cent.

Visited May 2014

Jensen Beach, Florida
“Been here twice in three days”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

My wife and I eat out regularly and we did not try this place until 6/19/14 then again on 6/21/14. On the 21st we went with a party of five and between the dates we have sampled a lot of different items on the menu.

The food, service and atmosphere have all been outstanding I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

The prices are fair given the portions and the quality of the meal

We have yet to try the hibachi bar, that will be next.. A word to anyone who wishes to try the hibachi, Make reservations otherwise you must be prepared to wait a while.

We will definitely be back soon

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Port Saint Lucie
“Well worth a visit...Or two.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Recently went there with my wife and were able to sit right away at a Hibachi Table. The cooks were VERY good. Happy and seemed genuinely interested in showing the diners a good time. The wait staff, not so great. Not rude but, service could have been better. The people across the table ordered a huge Sushi Platter for four; looked delicious but, then they had to ask someone for chopsticks. The waitress finally brought them and, then she asked the rest of us. No smiles.
Bigger portions than Benihana and, much more reasonably priced. The added noodles were a nice something extra I never saw before at a Hibachi and I left feeling full; unlike at Benihana's. Nice ambiance but, the seats were too low for the table. Weird that they didn't design that better. Make sure you ask for the chair cushions. I haven't tried the sit down menu restaurant part but, the Hibachi, especially for the price is well worth a visit or two.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
PORT ST LUCIE
“FOOD GET'S "A" SERVICE GETS A "F"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We arrived and were told that to sit at the Hibachi side that there was a 30-40 min wait,but we could be seated right away in the "other" room. Being that we were hungry we chose the "other" room....BIG MISTAKE.
I realized that it was Father's day but they should have been prepared for that.
It was not really that crowded,after all we "sat right down"
We were there for close to two hours,many time ready to get up and leave but didn't
When the meal finally arrived it was terrific.
We would go again but I would suggest if you do go wait for the Hibachi table.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento
“Very Good! Will Go Back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Osaka has been opened barely 2 months and I am sure they are still working-out some kinks. However, over-all, I am impressed with the quality of the food and service. I give the food higher points than the service -- but my total experience at Osaka has been very positive. This was my 3rd visit.

Their Osaka Special Roll is very rich and delicious and today for lunch, I had the Bento Box Chicken Teriyaki which I found to be basically perfect in all respects. I could not find fault with it. Everything was fresh, tasty and the chicken was very tender and the portions were generous. The bar is now in full operation, although I have yet to try it. The perfectly cooked fresh vegetables made for a very pleasing and healthy lunch.

If the quality remains as good as it currently is, I will consider Osaka to be one of those neighborhood assets -- a place that we're fortunate to have so close by. It's the kind of quality that you want to savor and not rush through the meal.

The only reason I did not rate it a 5, is that the service is just not quite as perfect as the food, but service is quite acceptable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere