“new place to eat while in Jensen Beach” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Clermont, Florida
“new place to eat while in Jensen Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

we have been vacationing at Jensen Beach for years and have always thought about trying Crawdaddys. Well, this year we did. What a wonderful place to kick back and enjoy great food and music. My family of 5 were totaly impressed with their food and the venue.I had stak and the seasoned potatos were out of this world. We will be back!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Our "must stop" restaurant in Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

The clam chowder is the best there is. We visit this restaurant even if we have to drive hours out of our way or time our trip from Michigan to the Keys so it is lunch or dinner time. Everything is fantastic!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“Frozen Crawdads”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ordered the crawdads they came out frozen, so we sent them back. 15 min later they brought a "new" batch, still frozen . Not only can you not call that fresh
, it's dangerous to eat partially reheated seafood. YUCK . It is too bad because we had high hopes for a fun night out. The band was just starting and it would have been fun to stay and eat, but we were to nervous to stay.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
mark k, Guest relations at Crawdaddy's, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Sorry to hear about your experience here at Crawdaddy's. We only carry the best Crawfish availabe. Our Crawfish are never frozen, but we do place ice on the product for freshness. I can assure you that the Crawfish was cooked and will not harm you in any way. We served 96 orders that night and everyone truly enjoyed them.
Omaha, Nebraska
“My favorite restaurant and live music venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

You haven't eaten real food until you've tasted their blackened chicken with peaches soaked in bourbon. I am a big music fan and they have top quality entertainment with no cover charge. But, hey come on, TIP the band for goodness sake. In Omaha, I would have to pay at least a $10 cover on Friday or Saturday night and here at Crawdaddy's you can eat on the patio under the trees or inside and rock out to the music. The only night of the week they don't have music, is Monday night! The food is fantastic, the shrimp pasta divine, the back bar has some happy hour times although I never use it so I don't know the details. The servers are friendly, and lovely ladies who want you to be happy with your food. I am a slow eater and I dance a LOT so the servers have warmed my food two or three times since I let it get cold. On Thursday night, go early, give your name to the hostess and get a buzzer, because Thursday is Jammin' in Jensen and it is usually very crowded with crafters, bikers, dancers and rockers. Great food, service and entertainment.....what more could one ask for? In 30 days, between lunch and dinners, I ate here about 15 to 18 times! They have great lunch specials, too.

Visited May 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Enjoyed the food and the entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I'm writing this review a year later... I enjoyed the food... but the entertainment on Sunday s was lots of fun. I went two Sundays in a row.

• Visited August 2012