“Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Tacoma, Washington
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Super atmosphere, tasty and hot food, cold beer! 2nd visit. We would go back again! Our server was attentive and efficient. Overlooking the inland waterway was a great view and cooler temps.

Visited May 2013

Florida, United States
“Mulligan's is a great place to kick back and relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love Mulligan's they have a relaxed " Key West " atmosphere friendly wait staff and good food. I always enjoy having a bloody Mary and their smoked fish appetizer. The smoked fish brand they serve is local an dserved in other restaurants as well. Mulligans serves it with assorted crackers and there awesome flatbread...not to mention the jalapeno's , diced tomatoes and onions....check it out...

Visited February 2013
“Best fish sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ordered the off season luncheon special $6.99 fish sandwich. Best fish sandwich in a long time! Great crispy, not greasy, batter. Tender and fresh whitefish cooked deep fried to perfection. Fresh roll with onion, lettuce, and tomato. Served with warm homemade chips. What we thought would be a rather small lunch portion turned out to be a BIG sandwich, Altough the waiter said it was smaller than the "regular". Service (Nick) was excellent! We will be returning.

Visited May 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Terrible - and Corporate customer service is even worse.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Ordered Mahi-Mahi sliders at Jensen Beach Mulligans. There was very little fish, basically got a small salad and 2 rolls for $14. In a group, so did not want to make an issue. Called next day, manager said to call Corporate. Mary is absolutely terrible, basically called me a liar. The poor meal is now a lesser issue, their customer service is a much greater issue. Their arrogance and disdain for their customers is what I will remember. Will never eat here again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Ate here twice - two very different experiences”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The first time I ate here I was sitting outside. It was a pleasant stay but the order was messed up, the waiter never returned (NEVER) to fix it, and I am not even sure what happened to him. I had to go in and ask for the ticket.
I am not sure why I gave it a second chance but I did. This time it was a great experience. Great food, wonderful staff. Whatever went wrong the first time seemed to be fixed when I returned. I would definitely go back.

Visited March 2013