“Walked out after waiting for food!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 90 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American
Michigan
“Walked out after waiting for food!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Went on a Monday at 12:30 and not even half the restaurant was full. Finally placed an order after sitting for 15 minutes without service, a hamburger and chicken salad sandwich. After over 45 minutes of waiting, our food still was not ready so we finally just left. Thankfully, we did not have any of our children with us! Even if the food was the best ever, I did not want to pay them a dollar. I would hate to see how long you would wait on a busy Saturday morning!

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

The prices range from average to expensive but the food is generally good and I like that they have many gluten free options. We were able to save with a Groupon deal. The service was friendly although slow at times. It took almost 30 minutes from order until getting the food which was a little disappointing but thankfully we had gotten some complimentary crumb cake to ensure we didn't pass out from hunger.

The crumb cake was very good although it wasn't very fresh, the breakfast foods were delicious although I am not a fan of so much papikra on my potatoes.

We had 3 kids ranging from 5 years to 15 months and there were no crayons like they are used to getting in every other restaurant we go to. Thankfully I had toys to keep them entertained during the long wait.

Overall it was pretty good and I would go back again, specially with Groupon deals and coupons.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stuart, Florida
“Delicious sandwiches.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Friendly servers. Many appealing breakfast and lunch options. My husband and I got the French dip and BLT. Both were great. French fries were crispy. Salad had homemade balsamic which was tasty. Looking forward to returning and trying the breakfast.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Gluten friendly and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Wow I was blown away by all the gluten free options available. As former residents of Martin county my only regret is we never knew about this little gem while we lived here. We purchased a groupon and found this gem.

Upon getting into roosters We were greeted quickly and bought a fresh coffee pot and two baskets of complimentary homemade breakfast breads. One was gluten free and they were delicious. My husband ordered the western omelet and said it was fantastic. I had the two egg breakfast with gluten free toast and home fries and I can also say my breakfast was yummy. Upon finishing up breakfast we were given some more complimentary gluten free crumb cake. The breakfast menu options are endless; something for everyone.

If you have not been to roosters daytime cafe your missing out the food, menu variety and hospitality. When we come back to Martin county we will be back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jensen Beach, Florida
“wish I could rate it higher”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I've tried Roosters numerous times. Bottom line is I am not impressed. Their crumb cake is excellent. Everything else is so-so. Service is spotty. Sometimes the wait for food is way too long even on slow days. Breakfast prices are high - lunch can break the bank. Go elsewhere.

Visited June 2013