“Best food, best service!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Jan's Place is an all American breakfast/lunch restaurant that has a great family atmosphere. We use all fresh products and have a great staff that will make you feel right at home.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Best food, best service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I think I found my favorite breakfast restaurant! The food was simply outstanding. The Neptune omelet my boyfriend ordered was out of this world! Shrimp, scallops and crab topped with lobster sherry sauce - the food melted in your mouth and the taste was exquisite. I had a Cajun Steak omelet with lightly blackened Filet Mignon medallions. They were so tender, you could cut them with a fork.

The service was also superb! Our waitress was very attentive, made sure we had everything we needed and that our coffee cups stayed refilled the entire time! Definitely will be back when I have a chance.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dickson, Tennessee
“The chickens all got together and...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

...decided to form a plan on how to supply eggs for the HUGE omelets served at Jan's Place. I would guess the crab asparagus cheese omelet and the homemade hash omelets which the other couple ordered were around 1 1/2" to 2" thick and long enough to side-to-side the plate. I had the breakfast sampler of 4 pieces of bacon, one sausage patty, one larger link sausage, three eggs AND a homemade biscuit covered in sausage gravy. Top this off with fresh grapefruit juice and I was set for the long trip back to Nashville. I understand Jan also has a steakhouse in the area. Sorry I missed that dining experience, but believe me...there is always next time.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Local breakfast spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Love this place for breakfast. Very busy on the weekends and holidays, so be prepared to wait. But the food is worth it.

Visited June 2014
Detroit, Michigan, United States
“Best breakfast around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We go to Jan's every time we go to Jensen Beach. Good service, awesome food and desserts. My favs breakast, the Ultimate French Toast and the Eggs Benedict with hash are my top 2 favs. But they close by 2 or 3.

Andover, Minnesota
“excellent breakfast, nice room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Breakfast with business colleague. Excellently done spinach, mushroom omelet and best home fries ever (with paprika?), good biscuit and good coffee. Staff was friendly, dining area was comfortable. Will definitely go back. rumor is -very busy on weekends. I was there on a summer morning on a Wednesday.

• Visited June 2014